CIGS

Harry
                                     -

     FRIDAY NIGHTS.

I hated Friday nights, they included me being dragged to the club to chaperone Zayn because honestly what else was I doing there? I wasn't having fun.

I would awkwardly get rubbed up against by random girls on the dance floor before getting claustrophobic and finally deciding a seat at the bar was my best decision.

Most of the time, Zayn would get shit faced drunk and I'd have to drive him over to my place.

I hated Friday nights to much but today I didn't hate it.

Because across the dance floor I could see Myra looking at me, a smug smile on her face and even though she had her back pressed up against another guys chest I couldn't help but tilt my head and smile back.

She mouths from across the room "Man bun, seriously?"

I shrug my shoulders and smile a little. I didn't know why, but I felt so comfortable with her already. Just the other day I was a stuttering mess around her and now I'm smiling and we're having small talk ?

"Harry? Can we dance now?!" Leslie yells beside me causing me to cringe, with my eyes still on Myra I yell back to Leslie.

"I'm...I'm n..not a v..very go-good dancer, love"

"Neither am I" Leslie laughs and grabs my hand dragging me further onto the dance floor, already I could feel the heat from all the sweaty bodies around me accumulate around me.

Each person had their own person to dance with, unfortunately Leslie was mine. Leslie was a very nice girl but she was just too invading if you know what I mean? She was always right there breathing down my neck.

"I..I...I can't" I whisper into her ear, pulling away from her grip. As I get ready to turn around I bump into a small figure, her chest collided with mine and to make things worse, so did her blue drink; spilling all over my white V neck.

"Shit! I'm so sorry" the girl slurs, frantically patting a napkin she had in her hand, against my white shirt.

"I...it's oh...oka..okay love" I breath, I just wanted her to stop touching me, I just wanted fresh air.

I push past her quickly and squeeze my way through the dancing crowd. I could hear Leslie screaming my name behind me and the further I was away from her the more the music drowned out her tiny voice.

I open the glass door and the cold air smacks me in the face. I sigh and push my curls back.

"Bad night?"

I open my eyes and almost smile when I see Myra leaning against the brick building with a cig in between on her lips.

"Is it me or do we meet at the most ironic moments?" she sucks in a breath before curling her lips and exhaling the white toxic smoke

"I t..th...think you're r..right" I whisper.

"You want a pull?" She tilts her hand.

Do I want a pull?

"Of the cig" she laughs.   

A/N

Short but I like it. I know the chapters are like kind of skipping and are in a rush but it'll get better I promise!
I wanna thank everyone who is voting and reading. V&C