Part 35

"RUNN!" Pervy sage yelled. 

"I'm running!" I screamed, the frog was a fucking god damn giant. Pervy sage was in my arms being cradled like a baby. The surrounding area was all just a blur because of how fast I was running, 

"JUMP!" Pervy sage yelled. 

"WHA-WHY?!" I screamed, I jumped in the air just as the frog landed and looked down. There was an earthquake. I landed softly on the ground. Once we landed, I cleared my throat and dropped the old man onto the ground, he landed with a thud. 

"That was a close one," he muttered. 

"AGHGHG!" Naruto yelled again, I sighed and looked to see where he was. He was heading at us once more. 

"Oh screw this shit!" I yelled, I transported out of the way and went home. From the distance I could hear pervy sages yell. I snickered. What an idiot, he deserved it.  Looking out my window it was still day, sighing I walked outside and decided to take a walk. 

"It's you," I heard someone say, I turned around.  "I've been looking for you. . .Miku. Ever since I saw you fight that day, I've changed my mission. My mission, now is to kill you." 

"Ehhh. . . .Do I know you?" I asked. The man fell onto the ground and growled. 

"I am, Baki." He replied monotone. 

"Oh, nice to meet you. I actually have something to do else where." I replied. "So, uhm bye I guess." I walked away. "What a weird man." I mumbled.