Ike X reader-Cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you finally done your cleaning in the garden. Since you were always the one assigned every (insert your fav week here)

"And.... done! Phew, finally! I can rest!" You said as you went into the kitchen to grab some snack and went straight your room.

You sighed as you opened your room to sleep.

You lay down on your bed as you feel a huge bump.

You groaned as you took your blankets off revealing the sleeping radiant hero.

"IKE!!!" You yelled causing him to wake up and fall from the bed.

"Oh... hey *Yawns* (Y/n)" he yawned as he waved at you.

You sighed and facepalmed. Its been 4 months already since he always comes in your bedroom. to chill, eat, sleep, play games and heck even work out with Meta Knight. So lets just say that sometimes your room smells like sweat... but, you got used to it anyways.

"GOOD MORNING!? DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT ITS ALREADY 5:30 IN THE AFTERNOON!?" You shouted at him as he chuckled.

"Sorry (Y/n)! I gotta go train... see you!" Ike said As he ran off.

Your P.o.v
-i sighed as i arranged my bed. I wonder why this has been happening the few days... is it because he got a fight with his crew? Or... h-he likes me!?!

"N-n-no way! Theres no way in Naga!" I yelled at no one as I layed on the bed..

I sighed as I sniffed my pillow.

'Smells like Ike... so good'

I thought as I can feel my cheeks burning up.

N-N-N-NO (Y/N)!! T-THATS JUST WEIRD!!" I yelled again.

I wonder why Ike always sleeps in my room...

I wondered as I walked out of my room and went straight to the Fire emblem halls.

'Marth... corrins... Robin.... Roy... aha!'

I said in my mind as I opened his room to see... Filth everywhere!?

Bones of chicken on the floor...

Filthy clothes everywhere.

Dusty walls and curtains...

Messy bed...

Broken chairs...

No light.

AND IT SMELLS HORRIBLE!!

I thought as I groaned..

"NOW THIS IS THE REASON WHY HE ALWAYS SLEEPS IN MY ROOM. WHY DIDNT HE TOLD ME!?! I COULDVE CLEAN IT OR SOMETHING!!" I shouted as I grabbed the vacuum.

"Didn't anyone see this filth!? The radiant hero?! More like the Filthy hero!" I yelled to no one and dusted some spider webs, changed the bed sheets and the curtains, Threw some pieces of paper, cleaned the floor, threw the bones away, fixed his bed, did his laundry, wiped his appliances etc. (Im too Lazy xD)

~Time skip brought to you by Mart-
Marth: why is it always me!?
O-ok!
*ehem* time skip brought to you by Link being chased by a mob of Cuccos~

Still your P.o.v
- "UGH, IM BEAT!" I layed as I looked at the room. Sparkly clean. I could tell that he'll enjoy it. I looked at the time and it was already 10:30Pm.

I sighed as I went out and peeked at the training room to see the Lights still open.

"I'll surprise him later~" I chuckled as I went into his room.

I waited for 10 minutes... I was getting bored so I looked at the drawer that I just organized to see a 3ds and a Fire emblem awakening.

"Hm, why not?" I played until I fell asleep.

~time skip in the morning!~

"Wow... he didn't came... ALL MY HARD WORK FOR NOTHING!!!" I yelled at myself as I looked at the 3ds...

"Im gonna charge it..." I whispered as I took the charger and went out.

I opened the door to see Marth standing.

"DID YOU AND IKE SLEPT TOGETHER LAST NIGHT!?" He said making me laugh.

"No Idiot! I fell asleep! Speaking of ike... have you seen where he is right now?" I asked as he put his hands on his chin.

"I believed that he fell asleep on the couch last night...Im not sure though...." he trailed off as I nodded.

"Ok, thanks!" I told him as I waved my goodbye.

I looked at the living room to see Ness, Pit, Lucas and Villager playing monopoly (me: what? It was the first thing that came into my mind xD)

"Oh Hey (Y/n)!!" Pit said happily.

"What are you guys playing?" I mentally face palmed myself for the idiotic question

"Monopoly" Lucas said while rolling the Dice.

"O-ok... goodbye then.." I awkwardly left as I sighed.

"Welp, I guess I should go back to my room... too bad he'll never know who cleaned it..." I frowned as I opened my Door..... unclocked

Huh... that's weird... did I left it open or something?

I thought as I went in.

"Ugh... I need to take a break" I yawned as I lay down the bed... and, I felt another bump

I groaned as I grabbed a cloth.

Oh I know this red cape somewhere...

I thought and I pulled it to see Ike sleeping..

"IK-" I cut myself off and I realized how lonely it would get if he doesn't surprise me with him being asleep in my bed everyday.

I chuckled as I kissed his cheek and I could feel my cheeks burning.

I was about to go until some pulled my Clothes at the back.

"S-stay..." he said quietly and half asleep.

I chuckled as I lied down with him as he hugged me from behind causing me to blush.

"P-p-please sleep w-with me...." Ike said still half asleep.

I chuckled as I went to sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got inspiration from an anime...

Guess? (* ̄︶ ̄*)