Chapter 14

Luna looks completely enraptured by the person she's watching

Luna looks completely enraptured by the person she's watching. I still have to turn around to understand why she's so excited. I'm too entertained by her reaction. She's smiling like the cat who just ate the biggest mouse ever found on the surface of this planet. That cat ate Mickey. Hehe... Yes, well, I watched some Disney with Gabriel on his Ipad, once I understood that the people in it weren't really 'in' it. Moving drawings are so cool! Raven promised to show me something called Spongebob SquarePants and I'll get to watch all the Disney princesses too! Although not with my big bad Russian. He told me he would never be caught watching this 'shit' and apparently, neither would North. Maybe I could convince Owen or Meanie?

But let's forget about this for now and concentrate on who's behind me. I know who it is. I just don't know him personally yet. It's Silas' brother, Theo. I may not know him but I can smell his scent and it's something really nice. Subtle, but nice. It's pine trees combined with sea salt and Jasmine. It's like he just appeared here, from a Greek beach. Now I'm curious. I wonder if he's as tall as his brother? 

Oh. Well, this family has nice genes. Theo is very tall too, but not as big as Silas. I mean, he's muscular, don't get me wrong but Silas is hard to surpass. He has long curly dark hair touching his neck, about two inches from his shoulders and dark almond-shaped eyes, plump lips and a nice straight nose. He's very masculine and has a little beard and mustache going on like he didn't  shave for a couple of days, maybe even one or two weeks. Not that I'm an expert of how fast a beard grows. He looks good. Not as much as my gentle giant, but I guess you could say he could be a model. But as handsome as he is, he doesn't make my heart beat faster like my fourteen beloveds. Fortunately, I think that Luna likes him and judging by the way Theo is looking at her, I'm guessing that this is a mutual attraction. I am so going to dare them both! 

One of my hands still in Raven's one, I offer the other to Theo, smiling timidly at him. His dark brown eyes are moving from Luna to me and shaking my hand gently, he smiles back, flashing us all with his perfectly pearly white teeth. It's kind of blinding, really. I bet it glows in the dark too. No sign of his early smoking days. 

" Hi, you must be my brother's little Aggele! All he talks about is how beautiful and wonderful his Aggele is! I am very happy to meet you. I hope you're going to give me a couple of nieces and nephews in the near future! It would be nice to expand our family. "

I can't even talk. Babies? I'm eighteen! I didn't even kiss Silas yet! My cheeks are growing red and as I can see, Silas' too. 

" Theo! Don't scare Aggele Mou! If you're so eager to cuddle babies, you know what to do. "

Theo's eyes then move to Luna and his lips are twitching in a sexy way, promising her something without saying anything and my fair skinned friend is blushing even more than me!

" I think it's something possible. With lots and lots of practice, of course. " he says, his look not wavering from Luna. He has a very pronounced Greek accent but his English is really good. Silas must have taught him.