Momentous Meeting (part 1)

October 1943// 2 : 30 pm

Hermiones Pov

Hermione finally woke up from her seemingly endless sleep 

Oh merlin, this has got to be the longest sleep i have ever taken, what time is it anyways.. i thought to myself while about to check the clock.. Holy mother of god, I only got 30 minutes till the match starts oh good lord! i want to use my time turner but i don't wanna mess with time so much, ugh i better get ready quick at least. ugh i don't have time to find everything right now. "Accio cloak, Accio uniform, Accio shoes , Accio socks" casted Hermione repeatedly swinging her wand in a 'U' pattern over and over again. She put everything on and ran near the stadium, when again..

*bumps*

"Am i really gonna be always have to be there for you when you get hurt?" said septimus smirking at Hermione while she was rubbing her arm blushing. "Sorry." Hermione apologized looking down at the ground. "its fine, at least you managed to come in time we still have 5 minutes before match starts.." said septimus, "oh alright, So.. uhm"  Hermione tried to bring up a topic for the five minutes".. "So did you forgive me? or are you going to be whiny about my behavior like last time?" said Septimus jokingly.. " excuse me? did you just call me whiny? well i did forgive you but i am rethinking my decision also your gonna be the one whining when slytherin wins the match." said Hermione not seriously at all. Septimus chuckled when suddenly his team members merged to Septimus, "game starts in 1 minute lets go win that match Weasley." cheered Calypso Galanis the captain of the gryfindor team, Septimus nodded and looked at Hermione.. "Ill take a sit and watch the match, good luck Weasley!" said hermione.. "don't need luck when i got you on my support" said Septimus to hermione with a wink as he left while hermione was blushing.

Hermione went on and sat on the empty sit next to Cedrella Black who was looking at the game very seriously, Hermione could tell she was looking at the gryfindor players more than she was looking at her own house team. 'A little strange' hermione thought.

*Game Begins*

The Quaffle swings straight up in the air when chaser sophie (gryfindor) chases the Quaffle when beater oliver (slytherin) follows sophie with the Bludger.. but sophie manages to grab the Quaffle and pass it to the beater coco (gryfindor) and coco Hits the Quaffle with his Bludger straight in the hoop while the keeper of the slytherin, leon, fails to stop it..

20 miuntes later

The Quaffle is now passed to Theodore( chaser of slytherin) and Theodore being the selfish person he is doesn't pass to any of his team  mates tries to shoot the Quaffle directly into the hoop but obviously fails because Septimus being the great keeper he is stops the quaffle quiet easily.

An hour went by

The score now was 56 - 47, gryfindor was basically winning but then again if the slytherins score one more point they will win the game by 1 point so the pressure was more into Septimus right now compared to all the other players.

Chaser Rin (slytherin) had the quaffle and chaser cosmina (gryfindor) was trying her best to knock Rin off the broom on which she succeed however Rin passed the quaffle quickly to beater Enoch (slytherin) and he swings his bludger with all his strength to the hoop.. the quaffle was coming to Weasley like a huge bullet but weasley didn't flinch once, he put both his hands towards the quaffle and stopped it by grabbing the quaffle tightly with both his arms. The crowd went silent for a moment because of that magnificent catch by Septimus and then everyone stood up clapping with cheers.  

and 

GRYFINDOR WINS BY 56- 47!

Septimus looked around; there was Hermione running towards him; she had a hard, blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Septimus kissed her. 

Everyone was staring eagerly, especially...

Cedrella Black.

AUTHORS NOTE : -

I dont usually put a note on my chapters but i worked really hard on this chapter and i really like how it turned out also i did not add septimus's POV since i didnt think it wouldve been nessecary though despite all the grammar mistakes this is probably my second favorite chapter, my first would be ' the black lake' and just so you know the chapter after the next chapter is going to be very juicy also stay tuned for part 2. Byee <3