xxii.

"Claire!" You called after her. You found her walking a block away from this Randy's house.

"What's wrong with you people? Get the hell away from me." Claire hissed, not slowing down.

"We care about you, Claire." You insisted.

"You don't even know me." Claire rolled her eyes.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you." You introduced yourself, "Look, maybe I don't know you. But that doesn't mean I can't want to protect you."

"I can protect myself." Claire crossed her arms.

"I used to think the same thing." You admitted, "But you're not invincible. And this Randy guy is making you do awful things. He's not a good influence, he doesn't care about you. He just wants a young kid who can steal for him so that your charges won't be that severe."

"You're wrong! Randy is like a father to me." She wouldn't stop, "You and Castiel and those other dudes, you mean nothing to me. They took everything from me!-"

"I wasn't there. I don't know the whole story, all I know is that he's not good for you." You said, but she was already out of the conversation as she walked into Randy's house. You followed her blindly.

"Randy—" She stops abruptly when she sees Randy surrounded by three men. One of them turns around to you both.

"Hey! Evenin', little ladies." A tall, burley man with suave style smiled, dirtily looking the both of you over.

"Honey? Do you have something for me? Who is this woman?" The man, you assume to be Randy, is tied up in a chair says.

Claire shakes her head, and a man near Randy flips open his knife, putting it at Randy's neck.

"No!" Claire pulls the gun out of her pocket.

"Claire, stop!" You tried but she is quickly overpowered by a big man from behind. He gets the gun from her easily. The head honcho laughs. Then orders another man to detain you as well.

"Guns blazing, huh? That was your plan? Cute, but trust me. This pile of crap? He ain't worth it." The man said.

He looked over at you. You decided to go through this, no powers unless absolutely necessary. If you were mortal, nobody was going to be hurt. "Where has Randy been hiding you?" He grabbed your cheeks you spit in his face. He only laughed.

"Put them in separate rooms." He walks back to Randy,

She's got fight. I like that. I married the last girl that spit in my face. You were being dragged away but kept your ears on, trying to keep listening. Last few months, you've lost a bundle on the ponies. How much do you owe me now?

"Five thousand." Randy replied.

"So how about I give you a break? And you give me the girl." The man said.

"That's a joke, right? Claire's like family to me." Randy immediately refused, which helped his case with you.

"Please! I know the con, all right? You find some kid with Major League daddy issues and then get her to steal for you. Cut the proud papa act. I'll make you a good deal." The man continued, "I want both of them. One of 'em maybe you do or don't own. But this could be a great deal. I'm a man of diversity in his sexual desires, sometimes I like 'em feisty."

  Then your door shut closed. Left to figure out a plan out of here before some deal was made over your stupidity. You went to grab your phone to call Dean or Cass or Sam but they must've swiped it from your pocket. The window was out of the question as you were about 2 stories up and it was barred. This Randy guy kept a tight leash on his stuff.