>>--- Foreword --->

Firstly, welcome to my world of 'Untouched'; the brain-child of both many sleepless and dream rich nights. I've been debating writing this for a while now; worried that it may turn into an epic - yet, here it is!

<---<<

Secondly, I acknowledge that this book is not for everyone for several reasons. It is a hybrid of paranormal, fantasy, mystery and suspense. The book is also written in long chapters; chapters that are detail rich and designed to transport you into the world I had in my mind. Please do not point out chapter length as it was intended this way. Also, I am aware that characters in this book may be hateful and trigger some readers. This is intended also.

>>--->

Thirdly, I must say a big thank-you to those that have already embraced this world, whether you are someone that reads the updates religiously or someone that has just found it and binge reading as I write this. Knowing that people are enjoying the roller-coaster of a journey is AMAZING!

<---<< 

Fourthly, I am always open to questions - always. I know a few have been asking if this will have a sequel; we will see! ;) 

>>--->

Lastly, I often get asked what I listen to when I'm writing. Well, if I could have a theme song, it would be this. Listen to it; let it set the mood:

And the closing of the theme would be: 

  <---<<  

And a note, I hope you enjoy this. It was designed with you in mind. Remember that if you enjoy it, please vote or comment as your support is much, much appreciated and means the world (and the next one over) to me! xx

Please let me know in the comments below if you would like to see a sequel!

>>--->

All Rights Reserved.

All entities of this book are based off figments of my imagination. Please do not copy this as your own.