e-leven

8 months later

i gradutated. yeah i did it. 12 years of schooling. dont know how i managed after you left. i don't know whether you changed you number, or lost your phone, but you didn't open even one of the probably thousand messages. and im only sending this to you because i know you'll never see it. i didnt tell anyone else, but everyday is like hell. i miss you like crazy, and i haven't been able to even text you, let alone call. living through all the pictures is just so damn hard. i wonder what everday is like for you?-

i stopped typing, tears threatening to fall, my eyesight blurred when my hand feels vibrating. i quickly wipe my tears and clear my throat expecting it to be eunji or something. i looked at the unknown number that was diplaying on the phone. i took a deep breath and answered the call, trying not the get my hopes up or anything. 

"hello?"

"ah hello?" the voice answered.

"yes?-" it wasn't him.

"this is seokjin- uh, taehyung's friend from highschool? do you remember-"

"seokjin! yes of course i remember, how is everything going?"

"aha, good thanks. i got your phone number off eunji, i just wanted to tell you that taehyung actually came back."

"im sorry what?" i stood up from my chair abruptly.

"taehyung- he arrived in seoul yesterday morning."

"do you know where he is? or what his phone number is?"

"i think he is back at his parents, his phone number hasn't changed, i was able to talk to him yesterday."

i couldn't manage to utter any words out. his number didnt change? everything had hit me all at once. i was so confused, angry, sad, excited all at once. 

"noona?" seokjin asked, "noona? hello?"

"im sorry, ill call you back later, thank you for telling me. i owe you one."

"thats ok," i ended the call. 

going abroad to study, for 8 months? yeah right. 

i grabbed my coat, phone, took a look at the one polaroid, that was untouched for months and left my apartment.

im so sorry for doing the classic time skip, i usually wouldn't have done it, but i think in this story it fits well. i promise yall this will end happy, save your tears for happy ones :)

this will probably end in 2-3 chapters, thankyou for all the support