No War

(A/N: Should Rin live?)

"There will be no war since the White Fang has been able to stop it!" Hiruzen announces and Kakashi's eyes widen.

Oh shit.

He messed up big time. Now how will Obito grow? How will this affect the future jonins?

"And I will be retiring... The new Hokage shall be decided in the next few days! The current candidates are, Shimura Danzo and Hatake Sakumo!"

Kakashi immediately teleports to Training Ground 3.

...

"That's so cool!!" Obito yelled, fists pumping. Kakashi groaned and glared at Obito. 

"I mean what could go wrong?" Obito continued, dango stick in his mouth.

"What could go wrong-?!" The words died in Kakashi's throat as he thought about it again.

Nothing... Really could go wrong... Right?

He chuckled bitterly. 

In this world, something must always go wrong.

...

(??? POV)

"Eliminate all competition. You understand what I am saying right?"

"Hai."

...

Kakashi walked along the corridors of the Uchiha compound to see Sakumo with Fugaku, Mikoto and Karasu sitting together having sake.

"I bet Itachi will be a prodigy too!" Sakumo laughed, taking another sip and Fugaku smirked, "Of course." Mikoto giggled as she continued to talk to Karasu about how being a mother was like.

"Tch! Brat was always so smart so I didn't have much trouble. It was easy." she smirked, lifting her sake cup up to her lips. Mikoto sighed and drank hers. "Itachi still has been some trouble..."

"Hear that? My son's more smarter than yours! He could walk when he was only 7 months old! 7 Months! Babies only walk at 2!" Sakumo boasted, laughing at Fugaku's glowering face. 

"Shut up."

Kakashi smiled underneath his fan and turned away towards the moon. 

He should really be in bed.

"I'm going on a mission soon..." Sakumo sighed. Kakashi froze at his next words.

"... To destroy Kannabi Bridge in case we get more infiltrators.". 

Kannabi... Bridge...? W-Was he cursed to lose loved ones at that place? Kakashi dropped his fan and it clattered on the wooden floor, attracting their attention.

"Who's there?!" Fugaku questioned and they were all in their offensive positions, ready for combat. Kakashi pressed his mouth in a thin line and picked his fan up, shushining away.

He would deal with it another time.

...

"Obito... Minato sensei and Rin are already there by now." he said, exasperated as Obito ran frantically around the room for his training outfit.

"I CAN'T FIND MY GOGGLES!!" 

"It's on your head." Kakashi face palmed.

...

"Sorry Minato sensei, we just got lost on the road of life." Kakashi drawled, dragging Obito behind him by the collar. Minato just sighed and Rin sweatdropped. Obito laughed nervously and dusted himself down.