Chapter 19 - Harley's POV

"We are here." Flag said.

The aircraft landed on the ground and the door opened, a girl walked onto the plane.

"Who's she?" Deadshot asked.

"Her name is Katana. She's here to help keep you villains in check." Rick said.

"So she's our babysitter?" El Diablo asked.

"In a way, yes." Rick said.

"Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya!" I said, holding my hand out. "I love your perfume, what is that the stench of death?"

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

I turned to El Diablo, who was sitting next to me, "she seems nice."

"Yeah, she seems real swell." Diablo said.

"Oh don't look so miserable all the time." I said.

"Well, you're crazy, so you're never miserable." He said.

"Good point." I said.

I felt a buzz and pulled out my phone. Almost there, be ready. The text read.

"Hey, where did you get that?" Deadshot whispered, hinting at the phone.

"I've had it." I whispered back.

"Hey, everyone out now!" Rick said.

I rolled my eyes, put my phone away and stood up.

"Come on princess lets go!" Rick said.

I walked off the aircraft.

"Okay, so the Enchantress is a demon who is trying to take over the world, your job is to destroy her." Rick said.

"Okay well where is she?" Deadshot asked.

Rick pointed at something in the sky. There was a big portal swirling and it looked as though it touched the sky.

"I see." Deadshot said.

"Now her little minions are scattered around, so we are going to have to go on foot because the aircraft cannot get any closer, or it'll blow up." Rick said. "Now lets go!"

I hung my bat over my shoulders and started walking.

I began listening to the conversations happening around me.

"Okay, Slipknot, want to get out of here? Make a break for it? You and me?" Deadshot asked him.

"An alliance between you and me?" Slipknot asked.

"Yeah, we can make a break for it when they're not looking." Deadshot said.

"Alright." Slipknot said.

"Hey what're those things?" Diablo asked.

We all turned around and saw these black mutant aliens coming towards us.

"Everyone get ready!" Rick said.

We all pounced on the mutants and destroyed them, Rick almost got killed, but Deadshot and I saved him.

"Aren't you going to say thank you?" I asked Rick.

"It's your job to help me, I'm not saying thank you." Rick said.

"Wow, what an ass." I said.

Rick glared at me but turned away.

Suddenly, Slipknot shot a grappling hook and began swinging from building to building.

"Get back here!" Rick shouted.

Slipknot wasn't slowing down.

"Kill him." Rick said.

There was a beep and then Slipknots head blew up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, a bit dark, but what's most supurising is that this is my fourth update this week! I felt bad for not updating in a long time, so that's why I decided to make two more updates. Also I had a day off today, so I had some extra time on my hands. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lots of love,

~UltimateFandomQueen