Chapter 35: Lilian

"Let me go!" I yelled through the door just as a sharp pain went through me. For the second time in fifteen minutes.

The door opened just in time for me to make a run for it. I didn't get far when I was actually tackled to the ground. I'm top of me was to my surprise Sarah.
I stared at her like a gaping fish when she only smiled.
"Hi miss me?" She asked just when I was pulled up in two pair of arms. A man I didn't recognize and worse they were more rogues.
"What are you doing?"
I yelled at her as she stood there casually like this was normal for her.

"Being bored. Is Octavius here yet?" She asked to no one in particular.

"Our men are dealing with him now" the tall ugly one in my right said.

He was here? This is great! Wait no it's not Xzavier wants him dead.
"Look whatever you're planning you don't need him"
My main concern now is Octavius. He was getting hurt I felt it.

"Yes I do. I always need him. You know before he found you, we've had our fair share of each other for quite a while"
Now my blood was boiling. It wasn't until now I knew exactly how angry I was at their little 'fair share' of each other. Not to mentions Xzavier's threats. Again what was wrong with me?

"And the way he kissed me oh the thrill of it. I was going to be Luna then he had to go and find you're worthless ass"

Forget what was wrong with me. I wanted to rip her hair out. Purely out of jealousy and possessiveness.
She must have noticed because she began laughing.
"Not to mention the way he mo-"
That was it. Before I could think I brought my legs up and kicked her right in the gut, gladly she was close enough for me to do it.
"Bitch!" She half shouted half painfully groaned.
"Slut" I stated. Yeah it was a bit childish but it felt good.

Not too nice because that landed me a blow to the head knocking me to the ground. With a kick here and a kick there.

"Enough! What is going on?"
Xzavier asked as he just stood there.

"She-"

"I honestly don't care. Get her up" he gestured to me.

"Running, Really? You are stupid" he grabbed ahold of my arm and jerked me back to the room. Once we got there him practically through me against the wall.
"Now I have to deal with your Mate and get my land try to stay here"
With that he walked out not before telling them to 'have fun' and 'get the pack information'
By 'them' I mean Sarah and the rogues and my guess was whoever was in the hall at that time.

It was now me and what looked to be five others.
"So Lilian Gray of Nightshade what is the territory lay out and information on Octavius. You obviously know more than I"
Sarah spoke as she brought herself up to sit on the small table.
I stayed silent.

"You know I like Lunas they have a sense of pride to them"
Said the tall dark haired guy.
I remained silent.

"All we want is information. And of course-"

"I will not betray my pack just so you can run into our land"
That was when Sarah came up and hit me....again.

"Bullshit! There is nothing special about that information nothing but building and records. He only needs an excuse to hear something out of you"
She practically spat in my face.

"As"
Smack

"For"
Punch

"Us"
Another punch

"We need something to do while we keep you put"
Then a knee right in the stomach. Causing me to drop to my knees coughing.
Everyone there laughed lowly.

With orders it was not just me, Sarah and the guy who cut my arm and stole my shirt.

Without warning the guy pulled me to my feet and held my back to his chest and my arms behind my back.
"I know a little secret"
Sarah spoke calmly as she leaned against the wall.

"After all this I'm going to get what I always wanted up till recently. You out of the picture"

That was when she pulled out a knife and held it to my throat.