Chapter 36: Lilian

I was breathless and sore. Sarah thought it would make time fly by to bring in the twins.
Who thought it was a good idea to just play with my well being

That a couple of kicks. Then punches. Then some cuts. And some other beatings. It was like Westside all over again except this time I was a hostage.

I screamed out in pain just as it felt like something bit down on leg.

"Octavius?" I winced knowing damn well who it was.

"He's not going to save you. You're not worth saving. You're not worth anything to anyone. You useless no good, weak girl"
One of the twins spoke. He may not be able to get me out of here but I think I just got the motivation to try.

Without thinking I reached for the knife that was still in Sarah's hand and stabbed her right in the leg.
"OW!" She cried out. When the twins grabbed me I stabbed one of them before the knife was taken and I was hit. So I kicked him in the balls and ran for it. Making sure to closing the door behind me.

I was turning left, right, straight, up until I found a familiar looking door. A door used for a cellar.
"He kept me in the cellar?"
I spoke out loud at the stupidity of it.

Opening it I froze. There were two guards guarding it and two more coming my way.
"Uh-oh"

Oh took off running toward where ever Octavius was. Still not able to reach him.

I stopped momentarily once I caught a small glimpse of his scent the best I could and made a bee line for him.

It didn't take long. But when I found him it looked like an all-out blood bath.
Some were in wolf form and some in their human both sides not having the best luck. I searched around for Octavius but no sign of him or his wolf Rorin in the mess. I ran around trees and some bushes but stopped once a wolf jumped in front of me all black.

"Xzavier"
He growled at me and slowly took a step forward. If I moved he would lunge but he was going to lunge anyway. I could hear my heart beating as fast as I felt it but then I had the sudden urge to throw up. Luckily nothing came up but making the decision, I ran...again but into the middle of the mess. It wasn't smart but it was smart. It would slow him down having to move or knock them over as for me I was small so I ran around.

"Luna!"
One of the fighter yelled I didn't know from where but I couldn't stop. His growling got close just as I was tackled by a different wild one not of my pack nor was it Octavius. I brought my hands up stopping it from biting me. A paint in my wrist made me drop one of my hands which caused me a bite to the shoulder which was a mistake.
I screamed out as the wolf did not let go but held down and through me causing me to hit a tree.

"Luna?!" Some yelled simultaneously. I shook it off and brought myself to my feel holding my now bleeding and dislocated shoulder searching for Xzavier. Once I landed my eyes on him he charged straight for me but not in time for me to jump and cause him hit smack dab into the tree.

"Octavius!"
I shouted for him as I ran beside Daniel who was already rushing to me.

"Are you alright. I already mind linked him but he hasn't replied I think he has some of us blocked off"
I nodded. Still clutching my shoulder which was still bleeding it was going to be hours for me to heal.
That's what I didn't understand if I was a 'pure wolf' then how come it takes me so long to heal even if my wolf is unresponsive. Maybe Xzavier was just trying to get me talk I do not know.
Just then Xzavier got back up just to be tackled down by some of our wolves.
"Let's go, get you put of this commotion and somewhere safe"
Daniel instructed lightly pulling on my good arm.

"No. Not without him"
I argued jerking my arm away suddenly feeling weak.

"But Luna your shoulder?"

"Will heal eventually. Until then find him I'll be fine" I pleaded worry for him setting in.
He didn't do anything just stood there and did not move.
"I cannot leave you unattended while your hurt"

Even after arguing he wouldn't budge.
"LILY!"
I heard him. Then I spun around just in time to see him making to way to me. I couldn't help but meet him half way.

"Are you alright? Your shoulder. Daniel take her home. I'll deal with Xzavier" I wouldn't budge I held into him for dear life.

"My shoulder is fine I'm worried about you. Your leg?"
He smiled then and wrapped an arm around me but quickly let go.

"I'm okay. Your shoulder is not. Listen to Daniel"
like Daniel I would not budge. But it was when he was tackled to the ground by some wolf did I try to get to him.

"He's fine we came her for you. I'm taking you home"
Daniel wrapped his arms around me as I struggled to get out of his hold.

"No! Let go of me!"
I ordered. But he didn't. I watched as Octavius easily wrestled free and killed the wolf who attacked him.

"Get her out of here!" He shouted I felt the power through his words he was using his Alpha command but I wasn't having it.

"Come Luna, he'll be fine"
We were a good few feet away when I decided to head away only this time Daniel was tackled and was now being attacked by some wolf. The wolf but down into his ribs as he cried out in pain.
The wolf turned to me now but was stopped by Daniel twisting his head into it cracked and fell lifeless onto the ground.
Daniel was hunched over holding his ribs and breathing heavily.
"Daniel? Okay put your arm around me" I instructed craving his arm. Sore shoulder or not he was worse than I. And bleeding faster than I was.

It was only then did I realize
this whole thing was for nothing. Over some land and a larger pack and Xzavier's hatred.
Daniel fell to his knees causing me to fall with him.
"Don't even think about it. You are getting up and coming home. Let's go" I pulled him up again this time feeling not so great but his it. He was my priority.

This time I fell to the ground clutching my neck and side.
Something was wrong.
"Luna? What" cough "is wrong"
Daniel asked leaning against the nearest tree. I looked back to where I could still see the fight but what I saw brought tears to my eyes.

There stood Xzavier over Octavius was lying almost lifeless on the ground.

"NOO" I cried out and without even thinking took off running.