Chapter 37: Octavius

I was too sore I couldn't even move. Already Lily was on her way home
But knowing she felt what I felt I was scared for her. Not letting him see me weak I watched as he stood over me. Claiming his victory which he hasn't even won. That bastard went for the neck and then my side. I was going to kill him.
But when I heard Lily cry out I had to get moving. He quickly turned his attention to her and took off walking her way. Everything seemed to stop the fighting seemed to stop and I had to do something.

I looked to see her running but only to be surrounded by my wolves. Her eyes were already tear stained she looked at me now. And I knew kill shot or not, I wasn't ready.

"Get up please" she shouted but I couldn't move.

"Octavius! Get up" she ordered but the bite to the neck was a birch. Xzavier turned to me then stopped and shifted.

"This is your Alpha? Who can't even fight for his people? An Alpha who was so easily taken down. You have a new Alpha now!"
And here he spoke with such confidence that he did not look it.

"And that is no longer your Luna. An abomination. A no good, low life-"
A growl escaped me. Nobody talks to her like that.
He turned to me smiling. And just stood there.

"Not dead yet?" He walked over placing a foot over my chest and put pressure on it.
"That's disappointing"
He brought his hand back as it began to form his claw but just as he went to slash I was shielded. The minute I felt it. I knew.
"NO LILY!!"

Lily took the blow.

No!
No!
No!