Preference- Studying > John

A/N

Hey there! I told you guys I'd update today, so here are four updates to make my absence up to you. I've had quite a busy week full of tests and soon I'll have another one. ;-( Anyway, I really hope you like this one!

With a good cup of tea close to me and the curtains wide open, the bright sunlight greeted me. I sat at my favourite spot in the living room, it was close to the window so that I could watch the people rushing through the streets or count the stars with something hot to drink at night. But this time I wasn't staring at people rushing by or stars twinkling beautifully. This time I stared at my books, terribly heavy, smelly books. 'Hey there.' John said happily as he entered the room. He walked to me and kissed me on my forehead. I looked up and smiled at him. 'Already back from the supermarket?' I asked. 'Yes, I'm telling you: if Sherlock refuses to buy milk ever again, I'm going to kill that idiot.' Funny how he told a threat in such a happy way, smiling brightly with both lips and eyes. 'What are you doing?' he asked me. 'Me? Oh, I'm just studying.' I said. 'And do you understand it?' he asked. I shook my head. 'Not really.' I admitted. 'Hmm, then,' he took away my book, 'it's time for a short break, don't you think? You just watch outside the window, I'll get you some new hot tea.' He said and walked to the kitchen. When he came back, with two cups of tea and some cake, he placed the drinks on the table and handed me the cake. We held a short break until I decided that I should be studying. 'Let me help you.' John offered me. I agreed and let him help me.

He patiently explained everything. He answered my questions with clear responses and encouraged me to think deeply on his questions. I was happy he had helped me and knew I'd get an awesome grade thanks to his help, without a shadow of a doubt. And I did. He was so proud when I told him. 'I knew you could do it.' He said sweetly and kissed me. 'Well done, sweetheart.'

A/N

We all need someone like John, do we not? Isn't he adorable? Let me know who your prefered studypartner is, John or Sherlock, Mycroft or Jim (following stories). Thank you so much for reading, please comment and vote! Well... bye! Catch you later!

-MS