1: Asylum

Well this is boring? If they were going to stick me in a car for twelve hours then you would think they would give me a book or something to do. 

"Hey. Don't you think that your going a little overboard." as said to the guard who was now chaining my wrists to the inside of a truck. I was in the back sitting on the floor with no view of the people driving. The windows were bullet proof and you can't see through into the inside.

"Not for you. You are Rin Nakamura after all." he told me. I rolled my eyes. Rin Nakamura was my name, and happens to be one that strikes fear into people's hearts. Everyone know it from the Nakamura trial held in my honor. Yup, I am a criminal. Better yet, I am an arsonist, murderer, and a psychopath. Oh what a great life to live.

"Oh come on. Don't you think you can at least give me something to do. Leaving me with my thoughts is dangerous you know." I reasoned. 

"Well then maybe you think of all the people's lives you ruined by killing." he said. Then he slammed the doors in the back of the vehicle and left me alone. I looked out the one way window looking at all the trees and land passing us by as we drove. All I could think about was how this new asylum would be like.

All the past ones have recommended me and then passed me on. So far I have been to twelve. Twelve asylums through my life time. Yet, still I'm not cured. Now I am going to the place that has been said to work the most miracles out of the world of asylums. This place is known as the Fairy Fun Asylum. Such a bubblegum and lollipop name for a place for metal people. It sickens me. Soon I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep during the ride.

~.~

I woke up when the car screeched to a halt throwing my wrists against the chains. I listened as I heard footsteps near the end of the truck. The doors opened letting in bright sunlight. My eyes squinted in pain as I looked at them get in. The guard from before cam over to me with handcuffs in his hans. Before unchaining me to the wall he put the handcuffs on. After that he used a key to unlock the chains that tied me to the wall. I smiled at him as he pulled me up onto my feet and helped me out of the car.

"You want to know how I would kill you if I got the chance?" I asked him. He starred at me with a grimm look.

"I have no interest in talking to a psycho like you." he growled.

"All you had to do was say no. God." I rolled my eyes as they walked me up to a large brick building. According to the windows my guess would be that there was four floors total to the place. One cement sidewalk led all the way to the double doors. The yard was large and actually quite well managed. (media pic)

"Huh. This is one of the better looking asylums at least. I looked at the sign that stated Fairy Fun Asylum that was on the outskirts of the lot. Next to the wording it had a picture of a fairy. I rolled my eyes and walked up the sidewalk with the guard having a tight grip on my arm. Once we came to the door the guard pressed the doorbell. It rang and then a girl with blond hair pulled into a ponytail answered the door. Her bangs were dyed pink and streaks led into her ponytail. She wore a lose white long sleeved shirt and long white sweats.

"Yes." she said.

"I'm a supervisor who was sent from the Waley World Asylum. Rin here actually was referred to come here." she said. The girl smiled.

"Yes welcome. Please come in." she said. I waked through the door and she walked over to her desk. She put on a pair of pink glasses and looked at her computer.

"Rin Nakamura. Yup, your in our records to come up today. Oh I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Hal. I'm the secretary here at the Fairy Fun Asylum. I hope you like your stay." she said.

"I guess. For the time being. I bet you guys will refer me to somewhere as well." I rolled my eyes.

"I hope not. You seem like a good person to have here." she answered me.

"Girl. The reason why I'm HERE is because I am not a good person." I pointed out.

"I see your point, but I promise life here is a lot better then what you think." I shrugged and the Hal stood.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions so that I can figure out where your going to stay." she told me.

"Meaning?" I was confused. Bored, no intrigued, just confused.

"Well you see. The bottom floor is the activities, lunch room, and library. Things like that. The second floor is where the rooms start and that is where we put the people who have minor issues. After that is the third floor, that's where the people will problems sleep, then at the tippy top there is a few rooms for the people who need special treatment." Apparently that is the lay out is like.

"Your saying that is where the psychopaths sleep." I added.

"I'm sorry Rin, but we do not use that word here." I rolled my eyes. Such a lollipop place. We came to a room with a small window in the top of the door. The guard that was following us unlocked my handcuffs and I sat in the spinny chair twirling around in circles as I waited for the first question. 
---------------------
Word Count: 998