One Shot 1!

Zanes POV

I sat. Still. Watching Netflix. Covered in 47 blankets. When my phone rang out loud, interrupting my unmoving gaze from the tv.
I picked it up, reluctantly.It was Aphmau.
(Z-Zane, A-Aphmau)
Z-Aph?
A-Zane!
Z-What?
A-It's snowing and I'm snowed outside !
Z- so?
A-Can I please stay at your house for a while?
Z-No
A-Please
Z-ugh fine.
A-THANKS! Open your door I'm already here!

I let out a deep sigh , it's not like I don't want her to come! I'm just to lazy to open the door. However much I'm lazy I still unlocked my dark oak door. Newly brought. In courtesy of Garroth. There in front of me stood a shivering Aphmau. My heart burned. It just hurt me to see her like this, I don't know why it just did.

3rd Person POV
The frozen potatoe rushed into Zane's arms as soon as he opened the door. Her fingers numb from the cold, her hair covered in snow and frost. After Zane took Aphmau in and wrapped his many blankets around her, an rather unaccepted question flared from Zane's mask covered mouth. " Want me to make you soup?" Aph, to cold to talk anymore, merely nodded . Zane took this as a signal to make his way to the kitchen . And just like that Zane went ahead and quickly took off to the kitchen, desperate to help his best friend. All Aphmau could do whilst waiting was watch the currently playing anime on Netflix. After the tomato soup was ready, Zane got stuck in a tight situation. He knew that Aphmau was too cold to drink it from a cup but also too cold to drink it in a bowl. So he did what his heart told him to do.

Shortly after, Zane came back into the living room with a bowl of soup. He sat down next to Aphmau, and slowly started feeding the now not too cold potatoe.

As a little bit of soup smudged onto Aphmau's cheek , Zane giggled.
Aphmau confused ,asked " what's so funny?"
Zane looked down at her , smiling behind the mask, and replied " You smudged it" . Aphmau always knew she was a messy eater but as her heart throbbed and a joyful sensation flooded her by Zane's giggles, she blushed in embarrassment. At the sight of seeing Aphmau blush, Zane's heart throbbed in a way he had never experienced before. But he ignored it. He knew he had a small crush on Aphmau since their childhood, but he had learned to lock his feelings away . But as his feelings flooded him, he lost control, and his heart took action instead. He tucked his mask down showing his handsome face. He then said " here I'll get it for you" as he lifted the embarrassed potatoe's chin up, and kissed her. Licking the smudged soup away in the process.

Aphmau blushed in response. She had a crush on him since their childhood, however much Garroth denied so, she has always loved Zane; and always will. As soon as Zane noticed his actions he broke off. His face a blushing mess ,he could barely make out the words, " Aph I'm so so soooo sorry! I don't know what came over me ! Please Aphmau!".

Aphmau's POV
The love of my life... he kissed me. He kissed me! He kissed me when something was smudged onto my face! Did... did he love me back? Only one way to find out , and that way is to ask. So I gathered my scattered words. And finally got the courage to ask him. And so I did I asked" Zane do you....like me ... in a like LIKE way?" I watched as Zane struggled to answere, unsure or frightened.
All I could do was hope as the whole world fell still, waiting for him. For my love.
Please Zane , say yes.

Zane's POV
Why did I do that?! Why ?! Why feelings?! WHY?! When Aphmau asked if I liked her, I felt as if the whole world had stopped. It was now or never. So I replied. " Yes"

Aphmau's POV
He liked me back.... he said yes..... HE SAID YES!! I was so overjoyed, I sprank up like a FNAF Animatronic jump-scare and kissed him.

3rd Person POV
When Aphmau first kissed Zane it all became clear, she accepted him. Feeled with joy , Zane started kissing back. Aphmau soon started grinding on Zane's crotch, teasing him. Zane , frustrated, because Aphmau was trying to take control, made his way down Aphmau's neck ; searching for a specific spot.
As soon as he found it , Aphmau let out a small moan. It may be small but it made Zane turn on . Lust clouded his eyes. He was hungry. ((GOD DAMNN ZANE CHILD WOAH. Sorry had to say that carry on))
While Zane abused Aphmau's sweet spot, Aphmau slowly unzipped Zane's pants. Zane was to involved in abusing Aphmau's sweet spot that he did not notice until Aphmau's fingertip gently stroked his member. He froze. Aphmau knew she had his attention, she smirked to herself. Slowly she stroked Zane's member again yet this time his pants were fully unzipped, allowing Aphmau to stroke the full length of Zane's member. She giggled as Zane convulsed. He was trying so hard to keep his moans in, and so far he was successful. Zane sat still helpless. Unmoving. Aphmau giggled once again .
I never imagined Zane having such a huge "member" always thought he was small but from what I can feel , his a very large 4 inches Aphmau thought .
But before she could do another move , Zane's hands slid under her baggy sweater, laying her down. He lifted up. Took it of the helpless potatoe. Throwing it somewhere in the room. All Aphmau could do was look into Zane's lust filled eyes.

Zane took one glance at Aphmau's bra and frowned, this worried Aphmau deeply. Did he not find her boob size satisfying or something? But before actually determining something , Aphmau watched as ((oh gowd))
Zane tire of the potatoe's bra clean off , leaving her chest bare. She watched as his frown turned upside down into the biggest lustfullest smirk every. His eyes on her chest he bent down and started sucking with one whilst playing with the other . Aphmau's loud moans only made him go harder. Until Aphmau slid one if her hands under Zane's sweatshirt. He slowly looked up at Aphmau's eyes. Aphmau saw this as an opportunity however. She got up fast , took Zane's sweatshirt off ,also leaving his chest bare.
She gasped. Zane was so much more muscular then Aaron! Zane's smirk grew as he saw her looking at his bare torso. He got up and as he tried redeem his position from before, Aphmau pushed him back down. But Aphmau was not shy no, she was smirking.
.....
Aphmau pointed downwards.
As Zane saw what she was looking at he blushed.
.....
.....
........
......
His pants were still unzipped, and a big tent replaced its original position. Aphmau , still smirking pushed Zane , so he was sitting on his butt. Then she slowly spread his legs, and lay down facing right into his crotch, she looked up, begging, waiting for his permission. As soon as Zane nodded, Aphmau stared right back to the tent on Zane's crotch and smiled. Zane stood still, not know if he should move or do something at the least.

But he was totally unprepared when Aphmau gently pulled down his pants leaving him in his boxers. She bent back down and gently licked the pre-cum that was spewing slowly of the highest peak of the tent of his boxers.
Zane moaned . And that encouraged Aphmau to do more. She smirked as she watched Zane's reaction as she tore off his boxers as he had torn of her bra ((keep in mind that she still has a naked torso)) .

Her Saliva dripped of the corner of her mouth as she gazed upon Zane's prized member. She waisted no time in stuffing it into her mouth , and all the naked Zane could do was moan uncontrollably. After a while ,Zane pulled Aphmau's head off his member . And made her swallow his cum. Aphmau did not argue in that matter.
Then in one swift motion Zane tore off both Aphmau's leggings and her panties. He smirked as he slowly pushed two fingers up her womenhood. Aphmau moaned , in pain.
Zane looked at her as he took his fingers out and positioned his location to the entrance of her destination ((see what I did there?)) .
He leaned forward and whispered " Since this is your first time I'll let you choose : hard or Gentle?" Aphmau froze then whispered back " let me get used to your size , the Go as hard and fast as you want Zaney~~".

Zane entered Aphmau slowly , not fully getting in then stopped, and let Aphmau get used to his really big size. After a while , Aphmau looked at Zane and nodded.
Zane smirked , and thrust into Aphmau, pushing all of his member deep into her womanhood. He then got out, then in , out, in , out, in , out. Everytime getting faster.
Zane's living room was filled with the sound of the two moaning and the sound of their hitting skin.

After they had finished, Zane picked up the tired Aphmau and tucked her in alongside IN into his bed . They then fell asleep before saying one thing , " I love you"

OK ! That's the first one shot lemon! Tell me in the comments section below if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave suggestions for the next one !
Baiiiiiiii ~
Zero~Sama out!

Word count = 1619!
A new personal record yay!