Chapter 11:?Idk what to call it :/

"Hey greenie!!"

You laughed at him because his third day here and still can't remember his name!!!

"Shut up" he grumbled

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the hammock!"

We laughed at this because I had a bed (because ima girl duh!-.-") I started to clean people's cuts,it seemed guys came in to 'see me' 0.0 I kinda got a weird feeling unless it was Thomas,Newt Minho,Chuck and the newbie.

I hear screams I stop treating Gally,he looks worried and angry because I wasn't washing his small cut and tend to it.

I could hear my name being screamed,I run out if Gally's,grip my arm hurts and feels like its dislocated!! I grabbed a bed thingy.

I run to the walls,Ably's stung so is ben?!?!?!?!IN DAYLIGHT?!

"WHAT HAPPENED!?"

Tears start rolling down my cheeks.It felt like a river.

"NO TIME FOR F*CKING TEARS, Y/N NOW GET THEM TO A 'REAL' MED-JACK!!!"

When I heard that voice it was my big brother,Minho a-and Newt?

I start cleaning the cuts my vision goes blurry their still screaming for a 'REAL med-jack' I stop working on them and wait for Clint,Jeff and others.People are shocked at what I did.

"SAVE THEM Y/N NOW!!SAVE THEM THEY MATTER MORE THEN YOU!!ABLY LEADS US BEN RUNS AND TRIES TO FIND A WAY OUT OF THE HELL!!"

My face falls and I feel like a ghost...

"AND WHAT DO YOU DO?!!?!HUH Y/N WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU DO?"

I heard Newt say the last part,I have had ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP

"I DON'T DO ANYTHING SHUT THE HELL UP I SAVED BEN TWICE AND ABLY A GOOD FEW TIMES!!AND I'M NIT A REAL MED-JACK I'LL STOP AND STAT IN THE F*CKING SLAMMER YOU D#CKHEADS WAIT FOR THE 'MEN'
BECAUSE WOMEN AREN'T WORTH TREATING MEN!"

I walk away people looking at me I can feel it.I yell at them to stop and they do instantly Thomas,Minho and Newt look hurt because if what I said I didn't NEED that,they wanted me back they HAD TO GIVE ME THEIR FUCKING NECKS!

I picked up the speed and ran to the slammer then stopped I ran to the sloppers Chucks there.I smile at him with no tears I knew he heard me.Other sloppers looked at me I, kept working the glade looked like it was new (Expect for the vines :/) I go to the kitchen and grab things to make food and cake.When I finished Frypan comes in and looks delighted but upset and looks like hes about to cry.

I walk up to him and give him a peck on the cheek,he blushes and I giggle all popular girl like.He stops me from going on

"Y/N go and hang out with the girls I'll take over"

"Thanks FryPan,Sorry if I freaked you out They guys said Get a real med - jack guess I'm not a real one"

I run off before he could sat anything I try and talk to the newbie.I search the ENTIRE glade still no sign if him,
Maybe he's a runner?!ohh great for him doing a 'man' job

I roll my eyes knowing I'm right,I am he runs out if the corridor with Minho.He looks shocked at me and looks at my wrists.
(FORGET SONETHING TO LAZY TO WRITE THIS BUT I CUT MYSELF IN THIS MK K bai!<3)

Minho gives me worried looks I turn around and see Thomas & Newt with flowers.I give death glares them the faces turn to worried upset and angry.

I could tell I run off to find the girls,their snuggled in their 'Boyfriends'

"Teresa! Jackie!"

They look up like dogs,Thomas Minho Newt give me looks of 'DON'T TELL THEM PLEASE I BEG YOU'

I tell them everything

"No...no Y/N they wouldn't they promised"Teresa began to cry

"THEY LIED TO US?!??!WE TOLD NEWT ASWELL LOOK heres a plan"

I look up interested so does Teresa,

"Thats the plan"Jackie looking proud of herself even though it's lunch.

I grab some food and sit down with Teresa,Jackie,Thomas,Newt and Minho. We giggle and give them pur plates.

"Eat up Newtie!!"I say

"Eat up big boy!"Jackie says

"You gotta eat to be strong!!"Teresa says

They really eat our food,our faces turn pale I speak up.

"Newtie...." He looks up

"What if that was the last if the food for me?What IF I WAS NEARLY DIEING?!

"THOMAS HOW COULD YOU?!YOU EAT AND I'M..."She trails off gaining an audience.

"MINHO WHAT IF THAT WAS MY LAST MEAL?!?!HUH WHAT IF I DIE NOT EATING BECAUSE YOU EAT ALL MY FOOD WHEN I EAT 2 F#CKING BITES!!"

We bring the boys out and we tell them something shocking...

"Newt.."His eyes looking worried as if he saw you hurting

"I..I'm pregnant.."

"Minho...we all did a test and it turns out I'm pregnant..."

"Thomas I'm pregnant aswell heh"

The boys are jumping I put my hand in Newts I walk him the girls do the same..

"Newt I don't know if I take this anymore!"

"W-What do you mean Y/N Its fine"He raised his voice at my name and at the end. I stumble back tears coming out my eyes

"No it's NOT FINE YOU HURT ME!"

I try and walk away but grabs my wrist it hurts!!

"NEWT!!"

"WHAT?!Y/N I TRY AND MAKE SURE YOUR OKAY AND NOT HURT EVEN BY A FLY!"

"Newt.."

"Yes Y/N"His voice sounds angry

"Your.....Your HURTING ME"

I cry and he lets go I scream at him knowing the while glade knows, I heard Jackie then Teresa.

Newt knows what I'm about to do he tries to stop me but it doesn't work

"NEWT I....I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!!!"

Gladers ran out and shocked faces Ably looks at us and knows.He makes sure,that no one comes in unless we want them to.

I cried into my pillow I wanted Newt I NEEDED NEWT.....But he hurt me he needs to know what it feels like.....I slowly sleep with tears....

AUTHOR NOTE:shittt Newt in trouble and u preggy XD lmao BAI QUEENIES AND KINGIES