The Badass Weaslette (George Weasley Love Story) Chapter Three

A/N: This is dedicated to........

     Yes, you've got it...

     It is....

     YummyMentos for the cover at the side! (If it's not up there, then I haven't put it up yet :P)

     Thanks again!

__________________________________________________

     Someone was shaking me, Gently, but there was a hint of urgency in their movement. I blinked my eyes open, and gazed up at the blurred figure swaying above me.

     "Willow, dear," Mrs Weasley whispered before moving off to wake Hermione and Ginny. "Time to go."

     My eyes slowly became more focused as I sat up and pulled myself out of bed, and my thoughts threaded together the more I woke up.

     "Are we supposed to dress like Muggles?" I asked the room at large, holding a pair of denim cut-offs in my left hand.

     "Yes," answered Hermione groggily. "Yes, we are."

     Nodding, I slipped on the cut-offs, selected a white vest-top and fixed my trainers onto my feet. Then I picked up my brush.

     It slid softly through my red locks, getting stuck every time it met a tangle or a knot. Pulling all of my hair up, I did it in a high pony-tail, not caring about how I looked.

     "You look just like a Muggle," said Hermione, impressed; she evidentally thought that living with a group of wizards would make me forget how to dress sensibly.

     "Thanks," I grinned, pocketing my money bag and skipping out of the room. Deciding to take my time walking down the stairs, I lost myself in the thoughts of the Quidditch World Cup. In no time at all, though, I had reached the kitchen to find all the boys up already.

     "Hey, guys," I said chirpily, yanking a bowl of porridge towards me as I sat down next to George; he slung an arm round my shoulders and I grinned to myself.

     There were footsteps down the passage way and Hermione and Ginny came into the kitchen.

     "Why do we have to be up so early?" Ginny said, rubbing her eyes and sitting down next to me.

     "We've got a bit of a walk," said Mr Weasley.

     "Walk?" echoed Harry. "What, are we walking to the World Cup?"

     "No, no, that's miles away," said Mr Weasley, smiling. "We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup-"

     "George!" said Mrs Weasley sharply, and I had to grab onto Ginny for support as I almost fell of my chair.

     "What?" said George, in a tone of innocence that deceived nobody.

     "What is that in your pocket?"

     "Nothing!"

     "Don't you lie to me!"

     Mrs Weasley pointed her wand at George's pocket, and said, "Accio!"

     Several small, brightly coloured objects zoomed out of George's pocket, almost hitting me on the head as they passed.