Chapter 7 - The future

Luke's POV

I got out of the car that stopped in front of an apartment building.

"I brought you here because you need to start in a good and safe environment. This was my old apartment, I already spoke to the owner and you're set, just go into room 8 and everything is set. Good luck"

"Thank you" I said to him picking up the babies, placing them in the triple stroller. I walked into the building, looking at each doors for room 8. When I found it, I unlocked the door and stepped it, carefully pushing the stroller in. I locked back the door and looked around the room. I sigh, running my hands through my hair. It was a lovely apartment and it was furnished and everything. It's going to be a tough but I can do it.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I anxiously went to the door and opened it slowly. I saw a tall guy standing in the doorway.

"Hi, you're the omega from my friend's pack, right?" He asked.

"I was, but yes" I said softly.

"Welcome, my name's Henry and I'm the owner of the building. I was told about your situation and I got you a few things, mind if I come in?"

"Sure, c-come in." I moved from the way and allowed him to come in.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Luke.." He stretched his hand making me flinch.