Forty-three

Yoongi

The number you are trying to reach

"Fuck! She's still not answeringㅡ" I ran my fingers through my hair as I threw my phone onto the dark wood surface of my desk.

"Have you tried going to the hotel?" Jin spoke up as he walked into my office shutting the door behind him.
"Noㅡ Sori told Namjoon it's not a good idea for me to show up and obviously she's not going to let me in..." I sighed throwing my head back interlocking my hands behind my neck.

"You're an idiotㅡ" Jin sat down on the leather chair across from me ignoring my glare "ㅡyou should've just let her explain what exactly happened between Eunho and her, you can't just assume she was sleeping around. I mean come on she hasn't even slept with you!"

"Shut upㅡ" I glared at him for making me feel worse than before.
"It's the truth you better apologize because let's just say you weren't exactly keeping your dick in your pants when she was goneㅡ"

"I said shut up!" I shot up from my chair slamming my fist on the desk, I had enough guilt as it was and he was just adding fuel to the fire. I grabbed my suit jacket hanging from my chair and stormed out of the house.

"Fuck!" I pinched the bridge of my nose as I recalled leaving my phone in my office. I was not going back in there to listen to Seokjin's scolding or anyone for that matter and climbed onto the driver's seat of my black Mercedes.

___________

"Good afternoon Mr. Min, how can I help you today?" the receptionist nervously asked as soon as I stormed into the hotel.

"Ellen? Where is she?" I demanded without bothering to greet anyone.

"Suite on the twentieth floor just how you asked sir, would you like a keyㅡ?"
I walked off mid sentence and rushed into the elevator, my blood still boiling from Jin's comments and the constant voice machine answering every time I called.

As soon as I stepped in front of the door I instantly regretted it, what the fuck am I going to say?

"Ellen!" I knocked twice on the door and stood silently waiting for a sign of her.
I called out to her four times before she cut me off opening the door to the extent where the chain still secured it.

"What do you want?" her tone cold but I focused on her face bare from any make up and hair tied in a bun, but what caught my attention were her big brown eyes--she looked hurt and it was my fault.

"Open the door, we need to talk." I pushed the door making the chain rattle.

"We have nothing to talk about..." she sarcastically threw the same words I said to her before proceeding to close the door.

"Ellen, open the door!" I slammed my fist against the door, my patience running low.

"No!" she yelled from the other side "ㅡgo back to your girlfriend and leave me the fuck alone!"

"She's not my girlfriend open the fucking door!" I continued to make a scene outside her room.

"Just leave me aloneㅡ I never asked for any of thisㅡ just leave.." her voice quivered after every word, I had broken her.

"Ellen please..." I said in a softer tone listening to her quiet sobs.
I stood outside her door for what felt like hours listening to her crying and telling me to leave.

"Ellen I can't leave..." was my answer over and over while leaning my head on the door.

"Why?" her voice replied making me surprised that she had finally acknowledged me.
"I just can't Ellenㅡ" I stuttered not sure at what to say now that we were actually talking.

"But why?" she interrupted in a loud tone definitely frustrated.

"Because I love you damn it!"
There it was...

"I fucking love you Ellenㅡ I'm sorry I neverㅡ"

Just before I finished my sentence the chain rattled making my head snap up as the door slowly opened revealing Ellen, her petite body covered with a long white t-shirt and bloodshot eyes.

"I'm sorryㅡ" we both said at the same time a small smile appearing on my lips as well as hers, "I didn't sleep with him" was the first thing she said before I opened my mouth to speak.

"I knowㅡ" I felt the guilt eat me inside it was torture standing in front of her after accusing her of such thing, "ㅡbut you did sleep with her..." she continued her bottom lip quivering and her eyes teary.

"Ellenㅡ I grew up believing that someone like me was not worthy of love, I'm a monster; I do horrible things... but then I met you and I was afraid that I didn't deserve you and you don't deserve this lifeㅡ my life but when you left I was broken, destroyed but fuckㅡ I loveㅡ "

She cut me off as I felt her tug at my suit jacket pulling me towards her so that our foreheads leaned against each other and I felt her breath on my face.

"I love you..." she said just above a whisper making my heart beat increase.

Do I deserve her love?

I decided not to dwell on my thoughts and do what my heart told me to do at that momentㅡ I cupped her face bringing her closer until I pressed my lips against hers.

It was in that moment that it hit me how much I missed her and how much I needed her. She instantly responded synchronizing her lips to my rhythm. A small moan escaped her lips as I smiled into the kiss slightly bitting back her bottom lip before running my tongue across it. She slowly opened her mouth allowing my tongue entrance as I pulled her in for a bruising kiss our tongues colliding showing our crave for each other.

I moved my hands from her waist down to her thighs hoisting her up as she wrapped her legs around me never breaking the kiss. I walked into the room kicking the door closed with my foot.