One shot 2 Zane X Ivan! <3

Ivan's POV
I walked down a street called " Lovers Lane" . The name of this place is obviously wrong! If it really was " Lovers Lane" then Lucinda would have come running back to me.
But honestly I couldn't care less I only want to get together with her again because she makes out like a man. And well, I'm gay. So obviously I could care less about all those filthy women I purposely broke up with. They are disgusting to like the opposite gender in my opinion. So here I am walking down this street filled with "straight" couples. My aim was to make them all break up, so they know that they're not supposed to like the opposite gender. Everyone on this street liked someone of the opposite gender, except one. I can't really put my finger on him. His quieter then the others, in a way. His evil , like me. And his really cute, but I shouldn't be thinking these things . Back in high school, I was part of the Shadow knights gang. Everything was fine , until I started having feelings for Gene. I let those feelings overwhelm me. He rejected me, and kicked me out of the gang. I then moved to a different city. But from the bitter pain of the rejection, I grew to enjoy to destroy people's happy relationships. But I won't let that happen again. I hate letting my feelings overwhelm me. But if his gay ....I may be able to get a relationship with him. Hopefully.
I feel unwanted everywhere I go. Even in gay bars. But especially here. Everyone is happy here but me.. why?

3rd Person View
Ivan sighed deeply. He has suffered from depression for so long, due to being unwanted. But someone else on this street felt the exact same way.

Zane sat in his room, listening to Laurence and Garroth. Knowing that he would never be excepted by anyone. Aphmau was supposed to come hang out today but she and Aaron had a last minute make out session. He sighed. Would nobody ever except him? That's what went through his mind until he heard little Laurence say
" what about Zane?" They were talking about him ? Zane leaned onto the wall to hear clearer. What broke his heart was what Garroth said, " Oh ,mommy didn't mention his name when she told me to bring You, Aphmau, Aaron, Lucinda, Gene,Katelyn, KC, Dante and Travis to the Ro'meave party . She probably doesn't want to be embarrassed by him. You know his hair , clothes, skin colour. They're just.... hideous! " A dominating tear of heartbreak flowed freely down the pale man's cheek.

Zane's POV
I listened as Garroth.... how could he say that to his own brother?!To me?!
Tears fell down my cheeks soon after the first one. Everything hurt. Will I never be accepted?!? Looks like I won't anytime soon..
I listened as little Laurence laughed along with Garroth. Then Laurence said, " Where is he anyway? Did he go to Aphmau's? You know how he can hear through this wall! What if he hears us ? And goes crying to his mommy! Hahaha!" Then silence. Then Garroth replied back ," He never left his room..." .

I'm finished! I'm leaving tonight . There's a cliff nearby. I can jump off there, and all my worries will be cured. I smiled to myself softly. It'll be all over soon.

Ivan's POV
I got a potion from Lucinda, saying it was for a prank. She agreed. I'm so excited! This potion let's you know anything about anyone you want to know. I honestly don't know why she gave it to me. Maybe she thought I would try it with her, you know to try to find out if she still likes me or not. But honestly I don't give a shit. Anyway I opened the top of the cup. I whispered his name. Then I asked if he was gay. It said yes. My heart skipped a beat.
Maybe I can have a chance with him. Maybe I can be loved for who I truly am.
Only one way to find out. I'll tell him I like him. And if he says he doesn't like me back I won't force him. I'm not like that.
I'll tell Lucinda.

~~After he told Lucinda he was gay~~

I explained to Lucinda on how I'm  gay. She accepted it. She also agreed to tell me if something happens to Zane. For emergencies of course.

3rd Person POV
It was 4:45am , Zane was writing his death note. This is what he wrote:
I've had enough, I can't do this anymore . No one likes me. Not even my own mother . Or Garroth. So I'm just a burden on this planet. I have decided that it's better if I just DIE ! You know , how everyone says and said. For example Laurence, Garroth or Gene. I tried having a relationship. It didn't end up well. My Grandfather's last words to me were " BURN in hell homo" and that's what's gonna happen to me now. I've had so many rude and insulting and insensitive nicknames too, like One eye and emo freak and Satan.
Don't come after me. Let me die already.
Sunrises are pretty don't you think?
Zane~

After the depressed man wrote the letter. He placed it in his brother's bed side table. And just like that, he left . Running. To a high cliff. On which he would watch the sunset before jumping.

He shut the door with a loud bang and left .

What he didn't know was that everyone on mystreet heard the door. And woken up. Including Garroth.

Garroth' POV ((U DIDNT THINK OF TAT DUD YA?!))

I woke up at the sound of a door being slammed. I got up. Curious. But a neat note on my desk distracted me. Who could have done this? At 4:47am SERIOUSLY?!?'
But all my anger was wiped clean off after I read the note. Zane.... oh why did I say those awful things? I called everyone who were also awake . Then I ran as fast as I could towards the cliff nearby by as sunrises could be seen clearly from there. Everyone else was beside me running, strangely Ivan was beside us too, he told me he wanted to help, I agreed , I want by little brother. Oh Zane please, don't do this.

Zane's POV
I gazed upon the sunrise . My time had come.  I stretched my arms wide, ready to hug the floor when I hit it. I smiled broadly.Tears of joy left their marks on my pale cheeks.
" ZANE!"  Many voices at once interrupted my thoughts. I lowered my arms and turned around, confused. The whole of mystreet stood behind me. They're here to push me off arnt they? " Zane don't worry we'll get you away from there, come towards me Zane"
Aphmau told me. I stepped closer towards the edge. " Zane is this a demon doing this to you? We won't let it hurt you if it is." Travis asked. I shook my head " am i a demon?" I asked my voice raspy from crying. Ivan stepped forward " if you were I wouldn't love you" his lying. He doesn't love me, no one does. I laughed " no you don't "
I took a couple of steps back. I was now on the edge. " Baby brother please" " no" oh IRENE when will they STOP!
" Zane!" They all shouted . I stepped back . As I was falling a hand grabbed mine. I looked up. It was Ivan? Then different hand grapped my other hand. Laurence.
They pulled me up but I blacked out.

3rd Person POV
They all agreed that Ivan could take Zane to his place.

As soon as Zane woke up , a pair of soft lips enveloped his. He knew they were Ivan's so he kissed back. We soon started to make out as his long wild tongue entered my mouth. He was like a miner in a mine full of diamonds as he searched every corner , every song place in his mouth with his tongue. Slowly Zane felt someone unzip his pants. Ivan then grapped Zane's member and started pumping it. Zane felt him smirk in the kiss as All he could do was moan uncontrollably.

All of a sudden, Ivan turned Zane around put him on all fours and before Zane could do anything, Ivan's member sat in position waiting for Zane to give his permission.
Zane was already blushing uncontrollably, but somehow he blushed even MORE. He nodded shyly .
Ivan sped in and out of Zane's butt. The bedroom was filled with their moans and the sound of their skins hitting each other.

After a while both males came and fell asleep , hugging. Face to face. Knowing that for the first time in forever, they had someone that cared for them. And that's all they could ever want .

Ok! That's done ! Zane X Ivan ! Remember to leave a suggestion in the comments section below if you want your OTP or any other type of ship in this book! Baiiiiiiii!

Words: 1515!