Now You Want To Erase Me?

*Cookie Is Tired Of The Way Lucious Treats Her, And Now She Gives Him What He Deserves!*

3rd Person POV

Cookie sat in her office, stressed. Her palms sweaty, and her heart racing. Empire has been going downhill since shine took it over, forcing lucious to drop down employees. He's been firing left and right, he's felt as if empire had no purpose anymore. Cookie has been even more stressed then he has. Her and Angelo didn't really work out, she found him cheating on her. She wanted to tell lucious, but nothing would pursued him to give a damn about her anymore.

She was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't even notice lucious burst into her office. "What lucious?" she asked, her voice aggravated. "Get your stuff. You're out cooks, you gotta go." he said, walking over to her shelf, and putting her things into the box he had in his hands. Cookie was confused. He was firing her? Getting rid of her? Kicking her out if HER partial company??

"W-what? What the hell do you mean?" she asked him. Lucious paid her no attention, he only quickly packed her things. "You need to get the hell out of my company." he said without giving her a single glance. The woman was lost, angry, and unhappy. "Y-your company? YOURS!?" she shouted, shoving him. "THIS IS MY COMPANY TOO! YOU CAN FIRE EVERYONE ELSE! BUT YOU WILL NOT KICK ME OUT OF MY COMPANY TOO. THIS IS OURS LUCIOUS!" she shouted, standing tall up to him. She had not one ounce of fear in her. Lucious didn't scare her, he never could. "You don't deserve to be here anymore. You're done. I can't I'm this on my own. Ever since you've been here, everything fell apart. Ever since you got out of that jail cell you were set to rot in, you've ruined everything." he said, looking down at her. Cookie looked up at him, and immediately her facial expression turned to angry. This man mistreated her, after all these done for him. All the crying and late might drinking she's done because of him. All the sacrifices she's made just so that he wouldn't have to go through what she did. So that he wouldn't have to spend an even longer time behind bars. "WHAT?!" she shouted, shoving him. She stormed out of the office and into the hall. She felt her blood boiling, she couldn't control what she was doing. She was so mad, she felt her body shaking. That asshole set her up. He set her up for heartbreak, he set her up for the position to take the blame. The sound of her heels nearly broke holes into the floor as she stormed throughout the empty empire hallways. It was late, about 11:30. They were the only ones there.

"What are you doing?! Where are you going?! You need to get the hell out of my company cookie! I built this! You need to go off to live somewhere else cookie!" he shouted from behind her, following her. His voice rang throughout her ears. Cookie vegans to cry, tears of anger dripping onto the floor. She storming into his office, and grabbed his bat. Lucious froze once he saw her turn around with it in her hands. He watched as her body twitched, and her chest heaved quickly up and down, how her mascara ran and her eyes showed a deep pungent red. She held the bat up towards his face, inches away from him as he backed all the way back into eh hallway. "What are you doing cookie? Relax okay- RELAX! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'M TIRED!" she shouted. "You just don't know how I feels. To be dragged through every kind of hell, to be lied to just so you can 'stay in your place', to have everything that you worked hard for to be taken away by someone else! I saved you! I got your ass out of the gutter when your crazy was momma abandoned you! I'm tired of being in your fucking shadow! Always being the first thing you run to when you've run out of options! I'm tired of taking the blame! I'm sick of being your bitch! I'm sick of always being stepped on and tossed around! I'm sick of always crying over you! Making myself think I wasn't good enough! I'm sick of this damn company! I'm sick of being in this company! I'm sick of how me and my son's are treated and I'm sick of having to relive the day I got torn away from them just to save your ass!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. She looked into lucious eyes, she looked so deeply into them. She saw the young teenage boy she once fell in love with, she saw the boy she ran away with just to marry.