Epilogue

Lol yall are so funny with the bad breath comments when it comes to kissing! :'D!! You shouldn't be tasting your kissing partners breath with closed-mouth kisses. I never have before (Not that I go around frequently kissing guys) but every time I have been kissed I never had a bad breath experience- even after eating. And I'm sure when you first wake up a closed mouth kiss couldn't kill right? BECAREFUL who you kiss fams', cause-you know- mono is bad. 

Sorry for editing and grammar mistakes!\

Please comment, vote, and follow!

Enjoy!

-&- 

Epilogue

       I could feel those hard-chestnut eyes glaring holes into the back of my head as I disappeared into the front of the lunch line. Rex and I had been in too much of a hurry to remember my lunch this morning, so I was forced to eat whatever the cafeteria dared to call food that day.

       It had been almost three weeks since the whole kidnapping thingy and Rex has been... well Rex, but- like- Rex ten times personified. Not that I didn't love how ridiculously close he was being, but the therapist dad forced me to start seeing again didn't agree. She believed that I was putting too much dependency on Rex, and that it could cause some serious mental damage on my side if we ever- ever broke up.

       The panic that rose in my chest at the mere thought only seemed to prove her point. According to her, if I had a panic attack at just the thought of breaking up with him, who could say what would happen if we actually did? Rex and dad got into one heck of a fight in the waiting room after that session. One so bad that Trey ended up having to come to the clinic to separate them while Luce drove me home. My father didn't see a reason for me to stay with Rex anymore since the Elliots were apparently going to be locked away for a very long time. And the therapist only added onto the whole problem by suggesting Rex and I try to spend a little time away from each other every once in a while.

       Rex freaked.

       Like- before I even had the chance to realize what the doc' was implying- Rex had a near melt down. He was shouting swears so loud that I wouldn't have been surprised if the shops across the highway could hear him. He kept yelling at the doctor, telling her she was a hack and full 'shit', that she wasn't a real doctor and didn't know anything. And then he was yelling at my dad that he was a 'fuck' up of a parent when he had tried to tell him I wasn't allowed to stay with him anymore. It got so bad that the receptionist had started calling the cops when Trey finally pulled up and convinced her not to.

       I had been a mess, a frozen in my spot, crying, hyperventilating disgusting mess. I just stood there having a silent mental break down as Rex had his own freak out. It didn't stop either when Luce had finally coaxed me out from behind Rex and out of the clinic.

       So, long-story-short- not sure how it happened, not sure what happened after Luce took me back to dad's house, and definitely not sure what Rex said to make it a thing- but I was living with him now. Like, twenty-four/seven- moved all my clothes, toiletries, books, and other stuff into his apartment- living with Rex. He made sure that I would never listen to that 'fuck head' of a doctor when it came to our relationship again, and then swore on his life I would never be put in a situation where I couldn't depend on him.

       The shrink made it quite clear during our next session that she didn't think me living with him was a good idea, but when I told her it didn't matter what she thought and that the only person who could convince me to put distance between Rex and I was Rex, she finally dropped the subject.