#Women: Unwanted & Uncared

One dark stormy night in the valley of silicon, in a prestigious family a little girl child was born. All the lip stretching smiles ready to spread upon faces on expecting the arrival of Baby Boy dropped in a fraction, hearing the faint cries of their Goddess Girl.

No one wanted her cute dimples and her smooth curls, no one paid attention to her doe like eyes. No one really cared as she was not important in any means to their flourishing empire.

No love was shared with her as she wasn't the boy to carry on the ancestors legacy. Education remained a mystery to her as she wasn't allowed to study even the primary.

Had she studied, it would've helped her during the crucial days of her life. Had someone understood her, she wouldn't have to force herself in a loveless marriage just to keep her family prestige refrained from being tarnished.

She was tortured, she was victim of domestic violence, she became mother of three children at the young age of 22. She was scared to say something, to share something. Her life resembles the dry desert waiting till eternity for pouring to soothe her but alas! It never happened.

It was life not a fiction after all and miracles happens in dreams here only and....she wasn't even allowed to dream.

The reason is, huh, very apt; she was a girl after all. Isn't it?

Despite being unable to bear the suffering of her life, she never complained anyone. Complying her husband's wishes and her in laws order was the only duty for her.

Time passes but her pain didn't, she knew nothing of her father's love, very little of her mother's affection. Curling herself in a ball, her nights used to spend in dark hiding her tears from her children after the violence.

At an early age of 45, she took her leave from this mortal world to seek peace and solace in the infinite, leaving her body and bondages.

Had love been shared with her, she would've reached the top of the world, flying like a free bird, had she wasn't treated like a burden by her family, her end wouldn't have crucial, sans of any happiness, devoid of smiles.

Her mother caressed her demised daughter's lifeless body and a few tears left her eyes.

"Don't born as a girl child again, my baby!" Her lips mumbled the silent agony that she had to go through certainly.

Everyone out there treating girl child as shit deserves to have a boon instead and that is

"May God devoid you of the happiness of being a girl's father! May god sans your seven generations of having girl child. May God never let you have the pleasure of hearing the chirpy bird of your veranda ever."

The boon may sound curse to you, so that your Pricky mind will be able to contemplate that now your seven generation would never come at all.

Inspiration : Honorable prime minister 'Modi' ji's campaign, beti padhao, beti badhao...

_______________

Do votes comments and share please if you understand the depth of this piece.

Quote: Girls are as chocolate,as they always make you feel better.