Hell

*Warning- this is a depressing and vicious chapter. Not nice goings on. It can be skipped and continue the story next chapter still knowing the general goings on. You have been warned.*

Chapter 22

                Hopelessness.

                That is the overwhelming feeling I felt right now. I was consumed with the greatest amount of loss I had ever felt. I felt like I had lost everything. I had been giving a tantalising taste of everything but now it was so cruelly taken from me. I had gained my mate. Now I was losing him. I had been given a home, a family and a pack and I was even making some friends. All of it lost. All of it now gone.

                I didn’t shed another tear. I wouldn’t share a tear while I was with the rogues. I wasn’t going to let them have the satisfaction of seeing me as a broken girl who had lost everything. I wouldn’t let any rogue and definitely not my father see me break. I hated him. I hated him for ruining my life. I just hoped that he would pay for everything he has done to me and all of the other packs. He was a monster and I was going back to him now.

                I was being roughly pulled by my bound hands through the forest. I kept stumbling and tripping over the branches and bark beneath my feet only to be roughly pulled back up and pushed back along. The lead general was clearly enjoying everything that was going on. He enjoyed me yelping at the bounds cutting into my wrists or every time I tumbled towards the floor.

                I smelt the change in scent as we stepped over the border lines. I was now definitely out of safety now. I was lost in my head as I tried to ignore the hell I was heading too. That is all I could describe it as now. It was hell. Plain and simple. A place of torture and pain. I couldn’t even imagine what my father would do to me.

                I thought to his rooms he used for torture. I had only ever seen one. That was the day I got my big scar. That room was the room for my father’s precious silver knives. There were others where I heard of whipping and general being beaten. I was dreading it. The rooms were totally pristine white which made me people feel like they were in a mental asylum. It was just as much a psychological torture as well as a physical torture.

                We came into the view of the tents and the caravans now. I saw the caravan that I used to use. It was burnt down to the ground. I smirked at the sight. I think me leaving got my father a little bit riled up. Good! That is exactly what I wanted to happen. I noticed then the group of rogues that were watching as I was brought in to the encampment.

                Traitor! Bitch! Loser! Were just some of the names that were hurled in my direction.

                “Does it look like I care?” I smirked back.

                That received me a slap to the face but I didn’t care. I continued to smirk. I was pushed through the crowd and over to the main meeting building. The double door was pushed open and I was pushed through and into the building. In the main wooden chair was my father. His face said it all. He was pissed beyond belief. He glared at me viciously.