Chapter 20

Ryan's POV short chapter.

We were walking through the Forrest in silence as she carried most likely a 200kg buff werewolf man over her shoulder as if it was nothing. She continued to ask questions and demand things but my brain was else where

What did she mean she was the queen of spades? What happened to her over the past 4 years? Why is she back? What does she want? How can her wolf be that big? Is this all my fault? Was it better off that I should have killed her four years ago, No I can't think like that. Not anymore. I need to keep my head in the game.

But I can't help but be worried about what will happen to me when we go back to her house. I disobeyed her orders by climbing down that tree but it was mainly out of shock, my brain refused to believe that the monster below me tearing legs and arms of fully grown male werewolves was the girl who couldn't even kill an ant years ago, But when I touched her shoulder and her face flashed around towards mine with the look of pure happiness and thrill mixed with the lust for blood turning and into disappointed anger when she noticed it was me was terrifying.

I didn't notice she dislocated my shoulder before I landed on it, when she practically threw me a few meters away from her with one arm. The pain was horrific but even more so was when she sucked the life out of the black wolf and turned to face the grey one. Like what the fuck? How can you kill someone by kissing them?

I didn't understand at the time when she told me not to tell anyone about her wolf until she shifted and an irregular large white wolf with long blue sharp Jagged crystals sprouting from her elbows appeared. Or the vibrant purple red colour going wild in her eyes.

The thought still gives me shivers.

Even if I was to tell someone about it, it was impossible that they would believe me.

When she didn't turn on her 13th birthday we thought we killed off her wolf when we shot all the chemicals into her blood stream, but boy were we wrong.

To be honest I was never ok with what we were doing when it got to the point of rape but I still did it any way in fear of being shunned.

And not to soon later we arrived at the white mansion where less than 6 hours ago, she held a gun pointed at my stupid self.

Getting a little nauseous I continued to follow her into the kitchen where she literally dropped the body onto the cold stoned tiles below her, before looking up at me her hard gun metal greys boring holes into my head.

I gulped for fresh air as vomit rose in my throat.

"I need you to wait outside Ryan." She stated simply that left no room for an argument. I nodded my head in fear of chucking all over the place. And turned around heading for the door.

I waited outside for a couple of minutes until Elliot showed up in the black Ferrari he left with.

With one sight of me he trudged over with fierce determination.

"What happened?" He questioned

I still couldn't get over the fact he had mussels on mussels to go with a real dark aura. Compared to when I last saw him.

"Umm. To be honest I don't really know, one minute she told me to climb a tree the next she killed 12 fully grown rouges. That's the question I want answered and before I blacked out she said something about the queen of spades." I began to yell towards the end in frustration thinking about all the things that had happened today and will happen in the near future and how they will affect me.

Elliot looked at me and sighed.

"I still can't believe it either my sister the queen of spades and me the King." He was sorrow eyes full of the past. And so he began telling me what he meant.

.

.

.

"She's a what!"

The fragile innocent Jess I knew four years ago, really did die and a new one has been born. One from the depths of hell. One of eight who rule the assassins world apart from there guides.

She is a queen in her world.

A killer.

A murderer.

An assassin.

.