One shote 3 Zanvis

Travis's POV
Garroth had invited Zane over for their "Brotherly time" earlier. But that was before we got snowed in . The snow was also after Garroth Laurence and Dante got called over to the girls house , apparently there were a lot of spiders. So now I was snowed in with Zane. I had a crush on him since this first time I saw him. In high school.

Now I was sitting on the same couch as him. But we were on the different corners. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would break out of my chest. I looked at him nervous. It was quite. Quite enough to hear each other's breaths . Zane finally looked towards me. " Travis?" He asked. My breaths got clocked up in my throat. I gulped " Y-Yes?" I stuttered, Garroth was rubbing off on me. " Are you alright? Your breathing doesn't sound normal." He worries about me? Does he feel the same way? I didn't reply ,too caught up on my thoughts. He sighed . My hands stared sweating, did he think I was weird because I didn't reply? But what he did next only made my breathing quicker.

Zane's POV
Travis's breathing didn't sound normal. And I can hear how harsh and uncertain it is because of my ears, yeah I'm a Mei'fwa. And that strangely worried me. I didn't care about him or anything. As I got even more worried , my heart started hurting? My tail started twitching too. Why did it hurt to worry that he might not be well? After I could gather up courage and a couple of words I asked him if he was alright. I have a crush on him but I hate to admit it. Admitting makes me feel.... weak. And I don't like being weak. I feel like I got to be the one always in control . Yeah , I'm submissive . But I don't care. Yeah , I'm a submissive Mei'fwa.But I don't care. Let people think what they want. Cause that's all they want to think about.

He didn't answer my question. This worried me even more. The pain in my heart increased, an SO did the speed of my twitching tail .So I did what seems to be the best option. I slowly slid across the couch towards him, but stopped when I heard his breathing become even harsher. My mind clouded with worry , I approached him fully. I was now right next to him. Was he alright? " Travis?" I asked again. He turned towards me. Was he afraid of me? Did he not want to be near me?
" Are you .. afraid of me?" I asked.
Travis opened his mouth.

Travis's POV
As the love of my life finally came right next to me, time froze. He looked at me worryingly. His legs were touching mine, that's how close he came. Then a look of fear dented the worry that used to cloud his eye.
He then asked me if I was afraid of him. His voice was mixed with worry and sadness. I realised that the closer he got my breathing got harsher. I looked at him. How will I tell him that I LIKE like him? I opened my mouth and said no. His expression was replaced with relief. Then confusion. " then why does your breathing get harsher the closer I get to you ?" He asked. His voice commanding. " I-I-I " I struggled with my words. " Say . It." He commanded me.His ears, his tail , his eye(s) they're just too cute to handle! I tried to keep my cool. But I couldn't. And before I knew it I was fully under his control. I suddenly burst out " Because I Love you Okay?!" He froze, the tail twitching , the ears twitching, he just froze.His eye(s) widened. Oh what have I done?

3rd Person POV
Zane couldn't believe that his love actually loved him back. His eyes widened. Travis gulped in fear. But before Travis could do anything, Zane wrapped his arms tightly around the other male enveloping him into a tight hug. Travis's eyes widened. Not only had Zane hugged him but unlike how Zane is always said to be chubby under the sweater he always wears, Travis felt rippling hard muscles flexing underneath the grey sweater.

" Idiot, you worried me!" Zane yelled through the hug. Zane then let go and tightly held Travis's shoulders, " Its not nice to freak me out like that!" He yelled yet again. Travis sighed. But he had a idea, he said " why , you don't love me" . Zane blushed " idiot ! If I didn't love you do you think I would even be worried for you?!" A smirk grew on Travis's lips " So you love me back?"

Zane still holding the other male's shoulders blushed a deep red. " Maybe " he replaced.
Happiness grew in Travis's heart. So he slowly reached up to Zane's mask and began pulling it down, curious. Zane ,however, my grew impatient and pulled down his mask instead and pressed in lips against Travis's.
Travis froze, and started kissing back . But Zane carried on even further, he slowly licked Travis's lip, asking for entrance. Travis hesitated, but slowly opened up his untouched cavern. Zane dashes him and made sure to search and memorise every bit of the white haired male's mouth.

Zane gently started rubbing Travis's member through his pants. But as Zane grew impatient. He turned Travis around ,pulled down the white haired man's pants and positioned his own member in front of Travis's entrance. Travis was a complete blushing mess , but shortly after he gave a small nod. And with that Zane thrusters in and out of Travis for a couple of hours.

At last, it was over and both males now lay on the couch , fully dressed, cuddling in sleep.

Okay! That's done hope you guys enjoyed that ! Don't forget to leave any suggestions in the comments section below!
Baiiiiiiii ~