18 ~ Cedric...

Hi guys!

The update is 2 hours early, I know. I'm going to the theater today and  my chapter was finished so I thought I'll just update!

Also don't worry about anything that will happen in the chapter. It's still a Draco x Reader, promise.

Bye~

-

'Guys and girls! Come on! Amos and Cedric are waiting.' Arthur spoke.

You ran out of the bed room followed by Fred and George who were caring slime balls.

'Mister Weasley!' You yelled. 'They took them with them! I thought they weren't allowed to!'

You grabbed your wand and Fred and George threw then at you.

'Reducto!' You yelled and the slime spread everywhere. 'I'm sorry mister Weasley...' you spoke.

'Fred and George Weasley! What did I tell you!' He sighed. 

Arthur grabbed his wand and flicked it. The slime cleaned up.

'But dad... we have never successfully pranked Y/N.' They both whined.

'I'm miss America... way to good for you.' You spoke challenging.

The rest also joined.

'Let's go.' Arthur smiled. 

You all walked out and at the entrance of the stadion Amos and Cedric were waiting. Cedric  smiled at you.

'Hi Y/N.'

You looked at him.

'Hi Cedric.'

You started chatting with him while waiting until you could come in.

In the meanwhile Draco was also there at the entrance for the ministry. He looked at you and couldn't help but feel a weird feeling with an unknown cause.

'Draco, stop staring come on.'

'Father... who is that?' He asked.

'Who? Diggory? Don't waste your time on older Hufflepuffs. You're still better then he is. Come on.'

You all walked in and went up the stairs.

'Are we almost there yet? How far up are we?' Ron asked while panting.

You looked down to the rest of the stairs with Arthur and Ron. The rest quickly joined.

'Well, let's put it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know.' Lucius spoke.

You walked towards the edge and looked down. You saw Lucius and Draco. Why were they here?  You sighed and looked at the two. You never noticed how sliver Dracos eyes were. You sighed.

'My father and I are in the ministers spot, by personal invitation of Cornelis Fudge himself.' Draco spoke while following his dad.

You followed them along the way.

'Don't brag Draco.' Lucius spoke while stopping and poking him with his stick.

You grinned as he stop and covered the spot with his hand.

'There no need with these people.'

You grinned.

'What are you grinning at, Mudblood.' Draco spat.