Tell Me Everything

This is a Slytherin!Reader but really anyone can read it

When Newt got back to America, he was very eager to see you again and tell you of his adventure. When he told you, Y/N, a witty Slytherin that he was going to America, you made him promise to tell you everything when he returned. You had never been to America, and wanted to know what it was like.

**Flashback**

You and Newt met at Hogwarts in your fourth year. Some of your fellow Slytherins had cornered him and started beating him up and teasing him about his love for creatures. Slytherins were always stereotyped as the mean and rude ones, but you weren't one of them. You immediately saw what was going on and you told those boys off and threatened them with your wand.

When they left, Newt was hesitant. He thought you would be just like them. But you held out a hand to help him up. He looked at you with worry-filled eyes, but he eventually realized you meant him no harm and took your hand. You healed his cuts and bruises for him, talking to him the entire time about how those boys were just assholes that need to hurt someone else in order to feel good about themselves. You were the first Slytherin to ever show Newt kindness. Heck, he was even willing to admit you were one of his first-ever (human) friends.

Ever since that day, you and Newt were nearly inseparable. You got a few weird glances from some of your Slytherin friends, but you didn't care. Newt loved to tell you about magical creatures, and you loved to listen.

When the Yule Ball came around, Newt sweetly and shyly asked you to be his date. Of course you gladly accepted.

That night ended in a heated make-out session, and you became an official couple.

Newt was falling behind in potions in fifth year, but you tutored him and pretty quickly he was back up again, for which he was immensely thankful for.

When you both graduated Hogwarts, you two made the bold decision to get a flat together.

**End of Flashback**

You were watering the plants on your balcony when you heard a knock at the door. Immediately knowing who it was, you stopped what you were doing and set down the watering can and quickly made your way to the door and opened it.

"Newt!" you exclaimed happily and pulled him into a hug.

He laughed and returned the hug. "Hello, love. I've missed you."

You pulled away from the hug and kissed him quickly. You then grabbed Newt's hand and pulled him into your flat, closing the door behind him.

"Alright, Mr. Scamander, you promised you would tell me everything that happened to you in America," you said as Newt took off his blue coat and Hufflepuff scarf and hung them on the coat rack.

"Yes, I did. How about we sit out on the balcony and I'll tell you all about it?" he replied.

"Sounds good to me!"

You both sat on the small couch you had on your plant-covered balcony. You had an affinity for gardening, and occasionally Newt would allow his creatures to roam around and play in them.

When you sat down, you turned and slung your legs over Newt's and placed your chin on your hands. "Tell me everything."

Newt suddenly scooped you up and set you on his lap. He kissed your temple. "Well. I got off the boat, and began to make my way to where I was supposed to be going. But then this odd muggle woman–hey did you know that in America they call muggles no-majs?"

"Really?" you said and knit your eyebrows.

"Yes. Anyways, this woman by the name of Mary Lou Barebone was having a protest against witches and wizards in front of a bank. Of course, she didn't know that they actually existed. She just blamed weird occurrences on witchcraft."

"Well she seems like a peach."

He smirked. "So I'm about to continue on my way, and then I see my Niffler got loose. I then went on a wild Niffler chase in a bank and met a muggle...

Newt continued to fill you in on everything and made sure to make it clear to you that he only had feelings for you and only you and not either of the Goldstein sisters. You occasionally had some witty remarks, which Newt was glad to have back in his life. When Newt got to the end of his story when Jacob got obliviated, he began to tear up. You brushed away his tears with the pad of your thumb and kissed his cheek. "Aww honey... I'm really sorry he had to be obliviated."

"I-It's f-fine..."

"No, you're clearly sad about it. Come on, let's call it a night. I miss our cuddles."

He grinned a bit. "Me too," he said, and picked you up bridal style and walked to your bedroom.