7 - Only a Year

Time and days had passed. It's been a year since Yulrir started training the art of Tempered Body. Yulrir had refused to move back to the main manor for he explained that he would like to concentrate on his training.  Unlike back then,  he can now freely roam around the whole Bellaire manor and even be seen by the other members of Bellaire clan. He had an elegant aura around him and with the match of his mysterious black fox mask perfectly suited on his silver-white hair and milk-like skin,  he was often called a "mysterious beauty" by his clan. He wasn't that famous back then since his family secluded him out of the world's view but now,  since his status as an omega is safely concealed with his mask on, his parents released all this restriction as long as he had the mask on. 

Yulrir's brother had to go back to the academy 2 months after he started Body Tempering.  During that period,  he watched as Yulrir's warrior force grew from 1st elementary layer to 4th elementary layer.  It was just two months and Yulrir grew that fast...  normally,  it would take a year or two to obtain that,  he himself had attained it at the age of 9. Mikhael can't help to be astonished how his cute little brother is really hardworking.  To say he was proud is an understatement. For that reason,  he is secretly relieved that he brought the book for his brother--- with it,  no one can bully his baby brother easily in spite of him being an omega. Reluctantly,  he had to go back to the academy since his vacation was long over.

Now, 10 months had passed since his big brother left, he continued to train. He miraculously managed to get a hold of having weights like it was part of his body.  During the span of time,  he adjusted the weights on both of his wrists to 75 kg each, on his upper body garment to 90kg and on both of his ankles to 85 kg each. It is safe to say that it was so much for an 8-year-old like him to carry those weights especially with him being an omega,  his stature is naturally smaller than anyone in the clan but somehow-- he managed to break all the logic and casually carry the weights like it was nothing.  Fortunately,  even with such weights -- his body remained as delicate looking and still had the slender figure he always had -- well so to say,  Yulrir really got so disappointed on that part.  He wanted to be as tall and bulky as his big brother, but he knew that it had something to do with his omega genes and he can only helplessly sigh in resignation.

Now,  Yulrir just broke through to the 7th layer of an elementary warrior, just 3 ranks away from being a saint. If he is to continue with the phase,  he'll reach sainthood in just a year. In that case,  he'll be a saint at the age of 9, which will be the counted as the youngest warrior to reach the rank of a saint.  Knowing this, his family are really surprised and even his brother who is considered as a genius can't help being proud and ecstatic for his baby brother. It wasn't normal after all for someone to breakthrough Saint using Body Tempering alone,  it was actually been the greatest mystery for them. They could only look up to Yulrir as if he was a precious treasure,  the world has a few omegas on it and clearly, there were no omegas who succeeded warrior training in their history. Aside from attaining the 7th layer of elementary warior rank, Yulrir also possessed a mana pool and a rank of white mage (the equivalent of Saint rank in Magician class) making him even formidable.  He had decided to actually keep the fact he already reached the White Mage rank to his family to avoid unnecessary trouble.  He was afraid that if this will leak out he'll get famous and this might reveal his status as an omega out. He stayed as low profile as possible.

It was already 2 in the afternoon when Yulrir was forced to stop his martial training. He was called by Lien to go to the main manor. Yulrir can't help but be concerned because it was his first time being called to go to the main manor out-of-the-blue. 

Yulrir with Lien by his side walked silently towards the main manor. They went inside and saw his parents and aunt sitting in the lobby.  As he walked in, Yulier,  her mother greeted him with a warm smile.  His aunt had an excited expression on her face and his father with a small smile on his lips nodded at him to take a sit. Somehow,  this made Yulrir to secretly sigh in relief-- he thought that he'll get scolded for something or so. He walked forward and took a sit on the sofa opposite to his parents.