Chapter 5: Truth

-Jared-

I felt Jason and his friends having a glaring contest with them.. I mentally rolled my eyes at their childish action. If Christina was here. She would be hitting all of them, and tell them to knock it off.

As I leaned my head against the wall, waiting for my mate and Christina to come out so we can get to bed sooner. I couldn't help but think about how we can across Christina.. 

The memories continued to replay all of the ups and downs of what happened. I had a small sad smile on my face as it came to the memory of the Eric annoucing the fact that Christina has terminal cancer.. 

I opened my eyes and saw that Bart, Ken, Jason, Amanda and Lexi all had a small sad smile on their faces. "Dad.. you had your wall down.." Murmured Jason.

"oh.." I whispered back. I smiled and shook my head as well as the others.

'Its already 9.." murmured Ken who was clearly having a mental talk with his wolf.

I shook my head, of course it would take this long... we just have to be patience right now and not being patience is going to not only affect us and everyone but also her.

I closed my eyes, and allowed myself to doze off, but not completely. I do not want to be secretly attacked by.. let's just say rude humans.. yea.. let's just say that..

------------------------

-Ken-

I turned my head and noticed Christina and Miranda finally walking out. I stood up and walked over to them, but stopped as I saw Miranda's red puffy eyes. Telling me that she has been crying.

That was when I finally knew... Tina doesn't have that long does she.. I tried opening my outh to say just that, but I couldn't.. All I could do was watch Jared comforting Miranda, while Christina was leaning next to Lexi.

I felt Eric's presence next to me, so I slightly turned my head over and stared at him. Eric had deep black bags under his eyes, his hair was all messy and he had a 5 oclock shadow on his jaw. To say the least he looked horrifying.

He turned after a while and stared back at me, his eyes filled with anguish and sadness.

That was when i knew I had to say it.. I had to say it for everyone who didn't want to say it. "Doc.. tell us.." Everyone went silent, all eyes were on me and Doc now.

"Tina.. she..she doesn't have that long now right?" I said. I sensed everyone's eyes shifted back towards Doc, waiting perfectly for his answer..

He has to say it.. say it in front of her fake friends and families.. especially her mate.. To let them realize that we were not lying..

Doc sighed and walked closer to the crowd. "Yes.. she only has a month left.. It seemed like due to her traveling and being here.. it caused a significant amount of stress, thus forcing her body to speed the process of the cancer cells." As he finished, there was small gasps coming from the other packs. Especially from Tina's parents.

"I would best say that you all get ready.. especially for you Christina.." He whispered, and with a nod he took off, walking back to his matee, who embraced him and took him out of the waiting room. Where everyone was still taking it all in.

I turned and walked slowly over to Christina.. She looked up at me, smiling slightly. I pulled her into my chest, embracing her.

As i was still embracing Tina, I heard a low distinctive growl from that one person who I loathe so badly.. Jake.. Her fucking mate.

And that was when i had it.. I attacked him.. right in front of Christina and everyone else..

And let me tell you it was worth it..

================================================

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

P.S Sorry for writing a bit.. just not feeling well and I believe that I caught the flu.. so right now all my body can think about is sleep..
But I promise to you guys that the next chap will be longer than today...