Chapter 18

I was a woken by yoongi shouting in my ear. "wake up~ wake up~''

"hmm, let me sleep i don't have school remember?"

" I know but I'm hungry"

"go eat then, why bother me?" I said and put the blanket over me. I don't like the lights when I go to sleep, and the lights were on. yoongi keeps annoying me, seriously what does he want?

" yoongi?"

"hmm'' he said. and looked at me blank.

"what time is it?" I asked as I sit up.

"4:30"he said. what!!!

" and you want me to get up, now, in the middle of the night just to make you some food that you can just go the fridge and get out?"

"yes, and its not night its morning" he said. Is he seriously saying that right know, I barley slept and now this.

"ok, what do you want to eat?" I said. I took the blanket off me and got up, I can see yoongi all happy that he made me get up, and he want laying down. I give him a really look.

"what" he said blankly.

" you wanted me to get up to make you food, but you go back laying down"

"I like it when I see you working in the kitchen'' he said and got up. he came closer to me and put his hands around my waist holding me closer.

"what know?" I said trying to hide my blushing face.

" uhhm" he said as he shake us from side to side cutely. what is he doing now, I know this makes me blush but I'm sleepi.

" yoongiah" he give me a blank look. I quickly give him a peck on the lips, which made him let go of me, his face froze.

Now I can go make food and go back to sleep. I want down stairs to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and saw a couple of side dishes that his mom give us. I took them out and heat them up, I heard yoongi coming down the stairs, looks like he just now got over it. I smiled on the look on his face, we or should I say I don't kiss him.

since that day i'm a bit not too good with skin ship or things like that. I'm slowly starting to get over them little by little, for example like those kisses.

" did you--you just--you kissed me and your the one who kissed me first right?" yoongi said confused with a cute face.

"yes " I chuckled at his cute face, he made even though he didn't mean to act cute. "now, come and eat" I said as I put the food on the island counter in the kitchen with chairs around it. He sat down and started eating, why is he hungry anyway?

" didn't you eat at dinner?" I asked. he wasn't with me at dinner since he had to go with his father for a business dinner.

"No, I barley ate"

"Why, did they give food you don't like?" I asked as I took a seat as well.

"No its not that, I met someone there that I used to go to school with and we didn't have exactly good friendship" he said

" Good friendship? Did you bully him" I said surprised.

"Yah of course not" he said as he stopped eating.

"Than why?" I said as I crossed my hands on my chest.

"Because his not good friends with me, it's just like that I don't know why. So he kept giving water more and more."

"So? you don't have to drink all of it"

"I had to because he didn't bring the food I ordered" yoongi said. It makes me made, how can he do that even though they're on bad terms.

"Come down, it's not a big deal" he said and got back to eating.

--------------------

"Yoongi get up you have to go to work" I said as I tried to wake him up.

"Just five more minutes" he said and moved facing the other side giving me his back. What do I do now, he's not gonna wake up.

"Your father is calling" I said and took his phone. I wasn't really ringing.

"What!" He said and got up. That wakes him, I give him the phone and got up from the bed.

"Seul bi!!" He said. He throw his phone on the bed and got up.

"It's already 9:05" I said and want to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did what I have to do and got out.
I saw yoongi getting dressed. He was taking his short off. It made my face turn red, his been working out! He had them, six I counted.

"What surprised or..." he said smirking and came closer.

"Don't, I'm just surprised that you have those" I said as I backed a little back and pointed to his abs.

"Why I always had them" he said and put a shirt on. By the way he doesn't wear a tie, he wears a button up shirt and black jeans with a jacked on top. Or sometime he just wear a regular shirt and a jacked on top. He doesn't like ties, he only wears them if there is a special event or something it's very rare. But I like the way he dress.

"I'll go make breakfast" I said and want down stairs.

"Let's make breakfast" I said as I opened the fridge.

Yoongi P.O.V

She's so cute, the way she was blushing. I put on my shoes and jacket, the phone rang. Its not mine, it's seul bi's. I checked the ID caller

"Jimin?" I said. I checked if seul bi is here. She wasn't, should I answer?

"Yeah why not"

"Noona, what time will I pick you up?"

" pick her up, why?"

"Hyung!!"

"Are you and seul bi planning on going somewhere?"

"Huh? Uhh I wanted to show her something with hyun"

"Oh, ok I will get her for you she's down stairs" I said and want down the stairs yelling out her name.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Jimin" I said and handed her the phone.

She looked at me and answered the phone. I want back up stairs to get my watch, Walt and fix my hair. I want back down stairs and she was done with call. I saw the food on the table, that looks so good. I want straight to the table and started to pickimg things from the plate.

"Yah don't do that just sit down and eat" She said as she hit my hand slightly.

"I'm gonna be late if I don't go now" I said and still picked food from the plate.

"That's why you should wake up early" She said and took a seat.
I give her a peck on the check and said bye. I want out to the car, I drove down to the company.

"I hope I'm not late" I said and want inside. Everyone greeted me as I walked down the the office.

"Your late" Dad said as soon as I opened the door.

Yay!! Another update. My birthday is tomorrow 👏👏👏 I will tryagain soon. Thanks for the 4k readers I'm so happy. Thank you guys even though my story is not that good.

Hope you enjoy.