•93•

val

i sped off in my car to the only place i knew that could keep me calm - the beach.

the place jack and i first met.

it was raining out, and i knew the waves would be big and the air would be windy, but i was willing to put up with it.

as i parked my car in the parking lot i noticed that there was not one car in the lot besides mine. i removed my shoes and threw up my hood while walking through the sand letting it sink between my toes.

i looked at the waves as they hit the shore line and i felt tears begin to pour out of my eyes - again.

he's in a coma. is he going to wake up? what if he doesn't wake up?

thoughts rambled through my mind constantly and my shoulders sunk low as more tears spilled from my eyes.

do you ever get to that point? where you're so sad that your body feels like it shuts down piece by piece? that's me now.

i stood up and began to walk to let my feet meet the cold water. i closed my eyes and began to walk farther in, where the current began to pull on my legs. my pants were beginning to soak and i looked back seeing my shoes and phone in the same spot, but i also saw something else.

a figure stood against the railing by the parking lot waving his hands in all different directions trying to grab my attention. he was yelling something, but i couldn't make out what it was.

i turned back around slowly and faced the water beginning to walk further in.

why am i doing this? what's it going to solve? me killing myself won't help anyone else.

i pushed all those thoughts to the back of my head and still walked further in.

"hey!" i heard someone yell.

i whipped my head around to see the same figure beginning to walk on the sand towards me.

they were pointing towards the ocean and when i turned back around a wave was already hovering over my body and seemed as if it swallowed me whole.

i screamed and opened my eyes for a moment seeing nothing but big black blobs. i kicked my feet forcefully trying to make my way to the top only to have another wave come over me.

i still tried to make it to the top, but my body was being pulled and thrown in all different directions by the current.

my heartbeat began to get faster as i fought to hold my breath the best i could. no matter how hard or how many times i tried i couldn't make it to the top. things started to go black and i opened my mouth letting out my last form of any air and let my body begin to sink.

im so sorry this took so long. im planning for my party and i haven't had time to even be on wattpad much expect to look through your comments.

any thoughts on this chapter??

make sure to leave feedback and comments.

1k reads for the next chapter to be up! (: