Chapter 28.

"But why..???" I whine like a child. then pop my lips out while throwing my hands in air.

"I said no, then no." I heard his stern voice, not looking at me.

"But why.... ?? Any reason..." I whine again....putting my hands on my waist and moving closer to him.

"We aren't going to the party and its final. " come his stern voice again not meeting my gaze. Only staring at his boring file.

"I want to go in club and I will go." I grab the dress from the bed and make my way to the bathroom.

"Sanyukta" his stern yet firm voice made me turn on my heels.

"hm.." I hummed back folding my arms. I'm in angry mode after all. He is looking up now. Gazing straight right through my soul. Suddenly a smile spread on his lips.

"You want to go because, its a club party or because of  Shreya.????" I heard his curious question.

"Obviously, not because of Shreya. Actually.... Um... I have never been in club or disc, never did my parents allowed..nor I get any chance to go too." I chipped expecting him to laugh at me.

I am expecting a
"You never been to club......hahahahaha"

But instead his reaction is....

"You could have told me this before, and here I thought its all about Shreya. Thank God." He sigh. "So Okay now be ready in an hour. We are going to club." He chipped all relieved and excited while throwing his file somewhere in the room.

A wide smile spread on my lips and I giggles.

"Really... ???Yeah!!" I hold my dress up in my hand and rushed to him, giving a long peck on his right cheek and getting disappear behind the bathroom's door.

From the corner of my eye, I saw him standing like a statue, eyes wide, mouth open, hands on his waist....

Oh damn!!!!!!

I shut the door. And look myself in mirror. A blushing woman with glowing face stares me back.

I'm feeling a little different now. What he is doing to me. !!!!

Oh holy angels!!!!

He is just perfect!!!!

I touched my lips and blushes again as all the incidents of the day flashes in my mind.

"Now stop blushing and come out soon. We need to hurry up." I heard his amusement filled voice.

" how you know I'm blushing?" I chipped.

"Just a guess." I heard his reply.

"Your guess might be wrong!!!..Maybe I am stripping out of my clothes right now." I chipped in a thoughtful voice.

There is silence from other side for some moments.

"Fuck!!! Stop testing my Patience lady. Fucking hell! Now it would take months for me to delete this imagination from my mind." I heard his voice from other side.

oh god!! This man....

H

ope you enjoyed the chapter...