Part 39

"NEJI! I got a dog!" I squealed happily, I haven't seen him for 2 months. One because of missions, two because he was training. Although I did watch him train, I remember. . .He had sweat rolling down the sides of his face, and he was getting to hot so he took his shirt off. I must say, what a piece of eye candy he was. A-Anyw-ways he had abs, like hellah abs. He was gorgeous.  

"I know," He chuckled. "I was cuddling with her." He whispered huskily, I blushed. 

"S-sorry, I'm really nervous," I whispered, in all honesty I was. I knew Neji could get hurt and it terrified the living crap out of me.  The walk was to slow for we had already arrived at the gates. Standing there were two guards, they looked at us. 

"Neji Hyuga," Neji stated, he looked at the list.

"Go in and turn left," the guy said. Neji nodded, before he walked off he kissed my nose. I blushed under my mask. They looked at me expectantly. 

"Are you guys rookies?" I asked. 

"Huh?" They asked. 

"New ninja or jonin?" I asked. 

"Yea, how did you know?" The one on the left said. 

"Because all jonins know me and would've been bowing at my feet by now," I whispered laughing a little. 

"Miku! There you are," the hokage said appearing behind the two jonin.  "Come, you should get seated." I nodded. 

"Nice talking to ya," I said. 

"MIKU!" Sakura squealed. 

"Huh?! MIKU!" Ino screamed. 

"Hey Miku," Choji casually said. 

"Yo," I replied. 

"Come sit with us! What happened we haven't talked in a while. We need to talk." Sakura said. 

"Okay?" I replied, Choji began walking ahead of us. 

"Do you like Sasuke?" Ino immediately pestered. 

"No," I replied. 

"You sure?" Sakura asked. 

"Ya, I mean. . .I kind of well have a boyfriend." I said blushing at the thought of him. 

"WHO!?" They screamed linking their arms with mine and stopping me. 

"W-well, we aren't dating. . .B-but N-N-Neji Hyuga." I said a massive blush on my face.

"That jerk?" Ino sighed. 

"You can do better," Sakura agreed.

"He's actually so sweet. He's just rude to you guys because he's stressed." I replied smiling thinking about his nose kiss. 

"AWEE!" They squealed, I jumped. 

"W-what?" I asked a little to quickly. 

"It's obvious you like him a lot," Sakura said smirking. Ino nodded, they looked at each other. 

"Mikuji!" They squealed. "I SHIP IT!" They screamed, I blushed bright red and whipped myself around and began walking away really fastly. 

"S-shut up." I said. 

"I like that name," a voice said from behind me. I froze, I knew that voice anywhere.  Neji. I turned around.  He smirked. "I didn't know you gossip about me." He stated. I blushed beat red, it was obvious I was blushing, you could see part of my face. 

"I-I-we-I-It-Bu-I-" I stumbled over my words, in a flash he was over in front of me. 

"I love you," he whispered. 

"I l-love you too," I whispered back, I turned my head away. I felt like I was on fire, worse actually. He gripped my chin and looked me in the eye, slowly he began pulling down my mask and that was it. Millions of butterflies erupted through me, fireworks danced through my vision. It was to soon, it was over. The kiss, the seal it was over. I growled and grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his, our lips working in perfect unison. 

"You're mine and only mine," he said pulling my mask back up. 

"That goes for you too. . . Aurel." I whispered, he turned beat red, I ran off laughing. 

"I told you not to call me that!" He pouted. 

"It's cute!" I yelled back.

"I'll get you back!" He yelled. 

"Try me," I yelled turning the corner.

*Third person pov*

"What just happened?"  Sakura asked. 

"A bloom of a beautiful relationship you idiotic forehead." Ino replied. 

"Ino-pig" Sakura screamed. They started walking. 

"Billboard brow!" Ino argued. 

"Ino-pig!"