40| Retrocognition*

Retrocognition: the ability to see the past in the form of a vision or premonition.

Can anyone guess why I'm like throwing loads of smutty chapters at you? 'Cause the last chapter was smutty and then there's this one and the next one.

There's two reasons and whoever guesses them will get chapter dedications ☺️

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

H.S. // 6 Man

   "Fuck, baby."

  I groaned deeply as I thrusted into Sage heavily, feeling her nails dig into the skin of my back as she threw her head back to let out a shaky moan. Kneeling on the bed, I wrapped my arms around her firmer, pulling her onto my c.ock and fucking her like that, thrusting my hips upwards into her in swift and sharp movements. The bed moved under our bodies, the sound of our quiet moans and skin on skin contact filling up my ears as I felt myself inch closer to the edge.

   "Harry, baby, you feel so good," Sage moaned into my ear with heavy pants, feeling her delicate hands grip my shoulders tightly.

  She tilted her body backwards, angling it in a different way to allow me to fuck into her much more easily. I parted my lips to speak in Spanish to her, wanting to tell her that she felt good around my cock. But I was cut off when the sound of my bedroom door opening caused my body to stiffen and panic.

   "Harry, you twat, I need to talk to you-oh shite this is probably the wrong time."

  Sage let out a tiny screech as soon as she spotted Maximus walking into the room. I quickly wrapped my arms around her tight; concealing her naked body with my larger one so that the only thing Maximus was able to see was my bare back and ass. I pulled the sheets back over us while I parted my lips to speak.

   "Maximus, get the fuck out!" I yelled at him, making him roll his eyes, leisurely strolling out of my bedroom and slamming the door shut.

  With a shake of my head, I sighed, turning back to face Sage who lay there under me with a mortified look on her face, sheets wrapped tightly around her naked body.

   "Oh my god," she whispered, her face utterly red with embarrassment. I rolled my lips inwards to avoid laughing, but she quickly noticed, pulling her thick brows down over her stormy eyes. "Are you seriously laughing right now?"

   "It's funny," I defended myself, making her jaw drop, before she smacked my bicep.

   "Your fucking brother just walked in on us having sex. We were so loud!"

   "It's fine, Sage. He's walked in on me so many times," I told her, and it was true. Sometimes it'd be when I was fucking witches for work, other times it'd be when I was fucking normal women for pleasure. "That's why he didn't really leave as soon as he walked in."

   "What? Did he expect you to talk to him while we were still doing it or something?"

   "Yeah," I nodded, making her widen her eyes before shaking her head slightly. "He's just like that."

   "I'm still embarrassed. He saw my fucking boobs," she grumbled, wrapping her arms around her large bust.

  I chuckled lightly under my breath, ducking down to kiss her, surprising her a little as she unwrapped her arms from around her bare torso and roped them around my shoulders. Leaning my weight onto one of my elbows near her head, I continued kissing her deeply, slipping my hand down between her parted thighs. Her lips broke away from mine when my fingers made contact with her warmth, a whimper falling out when I dragged two fingers firmly up her wet slit.