chapter22:Two New Guardian Puppies

Recap:

We knock the door of Alpha Ben office, when the door open, I saw Alpha Ben and his Family with his beta. " Good Evening Alpha Ben and Luna Grace. We great them with a smile. Alpha Ben and Luna Garce can we talk to you privately? I ask them . They both nod thier heads, after his family and his Beta are gone. Alpha Ben and Luna Grace both of you know our true identity right ! Alpha and Luna Nod, hmmm something about our mission here, we had a bit problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we had a bit problem ? what is the problem? about the Rouge! they possess by the Shadow and Now they become more savage and strong .

Wait What is a shadow? Luna Grace ask. Well, Mam shadow is evil soul they enjoy killing innocents and they feed by the soul of their victim.

Alpha Ben and Luna Grace we hope you keep secret this to your pack, don't you worry your pack is safe, we promise we will protect this pack. "Thank you, My Queen"

Oh! please, Luna Grace just calls me "Lu". I said to them with my big smile.

Okay "Lu" we understand
. they both smile by the way welcome to our pack and school will be tomorrow! Okay kiddos, don't you worry my son will be there for you. the Alpha Ben smiling. "Good Night Alpha Ben and Luna Grace". we said our goodbye to Alpha and Luna.

Guys you want to have some fun and to bet? yeah! we say together. Okay, its just simple, whose the first reach to our house will be the winner and he/she will be master whole day and the loser will be the slave to you for the whole day. okay, deal.

Yes! I'm the won.I do my crazy happy dance!

My brothers burst to laugh so hard. hahaha

Eww, mommy! Oops hehe
Mommy why you are so happy? Your mommy happy because I'm the winner your uncles are the loser.

Now, babies, you can ask anything to your uncle, Okay! "Yes Mommy". Now let's go inside.

Now I'm busy preparing for our dinner.

TIME SKIP......

After we eat our dinner, we decide to watch Mulan, my kids love this movie.I mindlink to my brothers. Guys meet me in the office right now there I want you to see. When my brothers are already in office. Well, little Sis what do you want us to see? Here I grab the box. They face confusing! Guys come here I want you meet my new creation and new guardian of my children.

Puppies? Yes, puppies but they are not just ordinary puppies. What are they? They ask me

Well, they are hellbound dogs. what Hellbound dogs?

Yes,Meet Fusy, Fu, Fin

Why you create another guardian? My brothers ask me

Well, our enemy is very strong! They well know my weakness my children, All I want my children safe. I know fluppy are strong but I want fluppy focus on my baby girl and while the puppies well focus on my boys.

 I know fluppy are strong but I want fluppy focus on my baby girl and while the puppies well focus on my boys

Meet Fusy, Fu and Fin true form.

I walk to the living room, my little munchink still watching the movie. Hey, I have something gift for you guys! What is it, mommy?
Come here! when they saw the box! What's in the box mommy?

Hehe just open it, baby! When they open the box! Yehehe we had a puppy! thank you, mommy. Your welcome baby.

My babies are happy same fluppy, Now I'm very confident that my babies will be protected.