I'm so sorry (Where I've Been)

So over the past few days I haven't uploaded anything... that you know of.

I've been absent for a couple of days and I am sorry for not uploading but don't worry. There is something coming and it's big, the difference is I can't tell you guys yet. This is going to be huge and honestly I think you guys will either love it or hate it. I am still continuing with my book Adopted but that will be ending soon. And in return for that ending. I will hopefully be taking yet another day off from book writing on here. In order to get myself ready for quite the monumental task load I am giving myself.

So you guys know that I love to write, and I love writing good books. I love to have people feel things and be all cute and happy. Well in doing so, When I end Adopted. I'll be hopefully. Starting to release anywhere between 1-4 books at the same time. One I will obviously be having as another one shot book. This current one shot book is almost at the 200 hundred limit that I have been told exists so I will be releasing yet another one shot book, I will continue to update this periodically as I find inspiration from literally anywhere.

The second book I can tell you about, and It is going to be a book about the Pack member Rob, I haven't got a name yet but I'm thinking that I might be able to make it into a fluffy cute book but the ship will likely be either Wooflan because it is my personal OTP or it will be a Poofless because I haven't really written much of that so it's up to you. The idea is that it will be about YouTube but Rob won't be a member of the pack at all. Instead he will be an editor for Preston and will have a secret channel on the side that the Pack boys don't know about. Especially Preston, it will soon come to fruition when something happens. Revealing the secret channel to Preston and of course, the other pack member will pull some shit and get fired to restore the holy Six. As much as I will try as the SideMen are life for me right now. I want to try and write a book SOLELY on the Pack. No sidemen this time as I really want it to focus on the Pack. I will also be writing in a couple of characters that YOU send me for the story but more details for that another time.

The THIRD book idea is one I've been talking about for a while and that is my original book. You guys are going to hate me but I have been working on that a lot. With ideas on how I want it to work, how I want it to be written, it's flow, the characters. The sad thing is it got too long as I had 8 main characters but followed the story of 4 of them. This of course became too long and I have actually needed to scrap the book entirely and start again following the story of only two characters. Names will be familiar and it will feature the names of some sidemen and Pack alumni to keep you guys interested because I know none of you would read an original book unless a name was put in somewhere. The idea for the original book will be that there are 8 random people in the world possessing extremely dangerous and helpful magical abilities, the difference being that each of the 8 characters also counter each other in abilities, for example I have one character who has the ability of incredible speed as well as be able to manipulate the air around him by vibrating the air particles until they are moving so fast, they become physical balls of air and can be used offensively. He is countered by another character who has Telekinesis and Telepathy. The speed and wind guy is countered by the telekinetic character simply lifting him off his feet so he can not run. As well as keeping him moving in the air as to now allow him to focus on one small area to vibrate. There are six other characters with other abilities but the preface is that the fantasy world's leaders have created a magic strong enough to tear a rip across dimensions, hereby opening a portal between the fantasy world and the real world. These eight characters will be rounded up and trained before being literally thrown through the portal into the other side and fend for themselves. Now none of these characters have ever previously met, and no one knows each other's abilities until they all meet. Through hard trials they start to unlock hidden abilities or boosts to their current abilities through traumatic times. I am really excited for it personally. But I will be naming a few of the non protagonist characters after SideMen and Pack alumni to keep you guys interested.

Book 4 I can't actually talk about, but I know that Vik in the media above is a clue for you guys. No Vik is not the main character. But he is a heavy influence in a way. More information on that later. What I will say is it is a collaboration. That is all.

So again I am so sorry that I haven't been updating much but between streaming and planning and writing the four books above. I hope you can understand that it's all for you guys. And to make you guys happy.

But for the Rob story please PM me (Don't leave comments my comments section is being weird) and tell me what kind of character you want in the story, they will not be in the story for extended periods of time but mainly heard and rarely seen. I will need the following.

Age: (I will only accept partners if they are over the age of 20)
Personality: (Self explanatory)
Hair style:

This is the hard part. I need characters for the following roles to fill.
Friend of Landon from school (Will probably be featured once or twice.)
Lachlan's Girlfriend (Seen and heard of once. But mentioned more.)
Jerome's Girlfriend (Seen and heard once but mentioned more)
Mitch's Boyfriend (Oh yeah you heard that right. And if no one wants this role I will just default to Ryan (Tewtiy))
Lastly I will need a second editor for Preston. This will be the largest and most seen role as I need it to be a girl and they will be Preston's Girlfriend. If no one goes for this role I will put in Paige. This role is the biggest and most seen and heard.

The above roles can be added to by you guys reading, but the thing is. You can be a female and want a male character role, or vice versa. You can also if you want. PM me about multiple characters. Its up to you.

But that is all from me and I hope you guys can forgive me for being so busy. Sorry <3