Marrying The Billionaire Was Never Her Dream

Author's Note
Hello and welcome to Marrying The Billionaire Was Never Her Dream! This is my first book ever on wattpad. It is also the first book in the Runarian Series. Book 2 (Marrying The King Was Never Her Dream) has been published and I'm currently updating it.

Now that I'm writing this author's note, I'm not even sure what to say, lol!

Anyways, the book has some grammatical and spelling errors, and plot holes. I know I'm not doing a good job of promoting the book, but if you know you can't handle it, it's better you leave rather than leave me some hurtful comments.

Those of you that want to stay, I just want to say I absolutely adore this book. It might contain some errors (as stated above), but it's my first book and I hold it very close to my heart. The characters are absolute darlings and I know you'll find it very hard not to fall in love with them.

I'm not sure when it'll be edited, but hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later! I'll be sure to tell you when that's done.

I hope you enjoy reading the book as I did writing it!

Dedication
To my father,
for loving books
as much as I do.

Synopsis
When Zarah is compelled to marry a billionaire to save her family, she would have to do everything to make the marriage work or risk living an unhappy life.

***

Zarah Othman is living a normal life when everything changes. She finds out that her father lost his job and, collected money from Mohammad Kabeer - one of the world's top billionaires. Also, she has to marry his son to save her father from debt.

Ayyan Mohammad is an independent person who found his own way irrespective of his father's riches. His father promises him his chair as the CEO, but, circumstances lead him to marry Zarah in order to obtain the chair and merge both companies.

Will Zarah ever find her happily ever after, or will she end up being a pawn in Ayyan's game?

Achievements
#1 in islamiclovestory on 4th December, 2019.
#1 in Allah on 13th June, 2020.
#1 in muslimah on 21st July, 2020.
#1 in muslim on 26th August, 2020.
#1 in hijabi on 1st September, 2020.
#1 in spiritual on 23rd March, 2021.
#1 in halal on 20th June, 2020.

Copyright
No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in an information retrieval system in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, taping and recording, without prior written permission from the writer (Ruks, mss_books_lover).

Find me on instagram: @rukswrites

Enjoy,
Ruks.