19|cruel joke

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

Question of the Chapter: If you could pick one actor or actress to make a guest appearance in Teen Wolf, who would you pick?

I think that Chris Pratt would be pretty hilarious.

----------

We gunned it for the school, going over the town's speed limit for sure.

As soon as we arrived, we got out of the Jeep and bolted inside, searching for Scott.
Stiles figured that he would be in the locker room, if anywhere, since he had just played a lacrosse game.

We ran the whole way there, Stiles almost tripping over his own feet when he tried to slow down quickly. "Dude, we have a huge problem."

"And I'd like to say it's that you're not wearing any pants right now, and I'm feeling very uncomfortable. But, I'm going to get past that, because we have something very important to tell you," I said, partially trying to avoid looking directly at Scott.

Yes, when we found him, he was sitting on one of the locker room benches, wearing nothing but a towel and a stroppy look on his face.

"Trust me," He replied. "I know."

"Okay," I dragged out multiple syllables. "You wanna be a bit more specific, because there's been a bit going on lately?"

He then proceeded to tell us how Derek and his uncle, Peter, had shown up after the game. Apparently, they were on the same side now, and Derek believed Peter when he had said that he didn't mean to kill his sister.

Peter then went and inserted his claws into the back of Scott's neck, allowing him to see the Alpha's memories. Memories of his house burning down around him, his family dying, his recovery, him turning into the Alpha; everything.

How were we supposed to defeat this guy?

♡♢♤♧

The next day, we were in Stiles's Jeep again, only this time, tailing Jackson in case we needed to save his ass.

That's right, folks. We are protecting the guy who is blackmailing Scott into making him a supernatural creature. Hopefully, if he does, the hunters will catch up with him.

Not to kill him though, that would be awful.
Maybe just a little maiming.

He would heal.

We arrived at an abandoned factory, Jackson's Porsche and Allison's father's SUV were both out the front.

Stiles stopped sharply, and we all looked out the windows, me looking out the back window.
Jackson and Mr. Argent were both looking at Jackson's engine, trying to find out why his car wouldn't start back up.

"What's up?" Stiles shouted to them with a grin.

Scott smiled lightly, "Is everything okay?"

"Hey, Scott," Mr. Argent returned with a faux grin. "Your friend here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look."

"There's a shop right down the street," Scott pointed in the direction of the auto-shed. "I'm sure they have a tow truck."

"Yeah, Jackson, get in the car" I groaned. It hurt even to offer him help. I could feel my self-respect melting away. "We'll give you a lift."

Surprisingly, Jackson actually looked really scared. Maybe this would help to make him reconsider his plan to become a werewolf.

Scott swung open the door and Stiles lost his grin, shifting to a more serious demeanor. "Hey, come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself."