Prologue

"Sorry Mr.Malhotra! We can't give you this job!" My resume file was slammed shut on my face nth time this month and I faked a professional smile towards that oldie rascal.

Buddha Kamina!

"It's totally fine Mr.Singh! You know! Maybe I am really not eligible for this BIG industry of yours!" I spoke extra sweetly and the oldie just gave me a boasting smile.

Bachuu teri company esy dobay ge kay tu hath malta reh jye ga!

"Of course! You know! My standards!" He cribbed with a annoying smile and I nodded gritting my teeth.

"It was a pleasure to meet you!" He spoke warmly getting up and extended his hand for me to shake.

"Pleasure is all mine!" I too spoke with the same enthusiasm and shook hand.

Tu gutter main gir kay mary ga buddhy!

With that I hastily walked out of the office and the building. As soon as I was out in the parking I kicked the door hard and this caused to hurt my feet in return.

"Ahh! Aah! Ouch!" I groaned in pain and the watchman gave me a naughty smile.

"Kya hai?" I barked at him.

"Job nahi mila?" He asked with a pity and I nodded helplessly at me.

"Gussa aa raha hai?" He asked sweetly and I nodded again. He gave me a wicked smile and pointed towards a BMW.

Wow!! What a car!

"Usii buddhay ki car hai! Ja lay lay badla!" The watchman told winking at me and I stared at him for a second before my wicked mind thought of a superb plan.

JACKPOT!

Reaching the car I looked around the parking and no one was around. The watchman showed me a thumb up and for the first time in my life I felt so content after ruining a car.

After five minutes the whole car was covered in mud and I used a stone to scratch it badly.

AHHH!!

What a relief!

Haan buddhay tu mjy job ni day ga na? Lay ab lay maza!

Waving a bye to the watchman I walked out of the parking towards the main door with a proud smile on my face! Soon I reached a bench and sat over it with that I grabbed today's newspaper from by bag and started encircling the jobs advertisements.

"Sharma's Import Exports! Naah! Doesn't sound appealing!" I murmured to myself and drew a red cross over it.

"Murthy Enterprise's!" I murmured again and stared at the advertisement for few seconds before drawing a tick over it.

See! Life main esi koi problem nahi jis ka solution na ho! My file was rejected from one company tou dosri me accept ho jye ga!

What's the big deal huhh?

I am a BEFIKRA dude! I can handle everything!

But the thing I didn't know was aik 'Nandini' naam ki problem meri life main jald he any wali the! Jis ka solution tou mery baap kay pass bhi naaai tha!

______________________________________________________

Hahaha! Funny Manik!!! I love him so much! Aww! He is so cute and the way he ruined the car? And and he thinks kay every problem has a solution but he was unaware of the problem which was almost there in his life! Who liked it?

You? You? All of you? Then do comment! Hit like button and the first chapter will be updated next week! Yayeee!

Love, Cheers, Mawara