Chapter 6

Hello Peeps! Quick update! Now off to my exams! Wish me luck but us say pehly!!! GUYSSSS! I HAVE PUBLISHED A NEW STORY!!!

YAYEEE! Am so happy! Go go an read! Tell me what you think!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 6

"Bhago! Bhago! Bhago!" Mr. Malhotra shouted cheerfully running behind his dearest grandson while the little packet run crazily and laughing hysterically loud in order to save himself from getting caught.

Since the day Neeyan had started walking the Malhotra's were in big trouble because the little boy always wanted to play. He always wanted someone to catch him. And mostly he used to play with Mr.Malhotra because Manik had given him the strict orders of taking rest from all the office work.

Well benefits of having talented son Mr.Malhotra was getting time to spend it with his grandson but now he was constantly playing with Neeyan since last two hours and his energy was now totally drained as he fell on the couch panting heavily. Neeyan came running to his grandpa and pulled his hand.

"Ganpaaaa!" He whined pulling his hand with full force in order to make him get up.

"Hey Neeyan! Your gandpa is an oldie now! He can't run much!" Mr.Malhotra spoke in a soft tone patting to Neeyan's head but he jumped on his place all enthusiastic and on Mr.Malhotra's comment Neeyan gave him a total distasted look as if being an oldie was a crime before letting out a loud wail.

"Aray aray kya ho gya meri jaan ko?" Nandini came out from the kitchen with a tray containing Mr.Malhotra's medicine and Neeyan's milk feeder.

"Mamaaaa!" Neeyan cried out running towards Nandini and soon he climbed her arms sniffing in her neck.

"Ji mama ki jaan! Kya hua?" Nandini spoke lovingly kissing to his head and he pouted towards Mr.Malhotra before crying again.

"Your son wants to play and I am tired!" Mr.Malhotra said in a sheepish tone and Nandini let out a giggle.

"Neeyo! Idar mama ko dekho!" She called him and he pulled back from her neck to look at her face. "Nobody plays with my son right?" She asked wiping to his tears and he nodded with a crying face. "Papa busy hain! Didi school hain! Gaanny is sleeping and Ganpaa is tired but Mama is free!" She told him wisely and winked at him to which he looked confused. "So baby will finish the milk! Phir mama apny bety kay sath khailian ge okay?" She told him the secret and suddenly Neeyan let out a giggle.

"Mama!" He shouted in happiness hugging Nandini tightly and she twirled around with him kissing him madly. Then she sat on the couch and cradled Neeyan in her lap before handing him the feeder.

"Aur ap! Take your medicine!" She ordered Mr.Malhotra who was constantly smiling at her.

"He is just like Manik! You know when Manik was a kid tou usy bhi bus har samay khailna hota tha!" Mr.Malhotra was smiling remembering Manik's childhood and Nandini just smiled back looking at her little bundle of joy whose eyes were now getting closed. His eyes had Manik's reflection. She pecked his forehead with all her love and he pulled to her nuptial chain while drifting to sleep.

"Dekho zara isy! Mjy thaka kar ab mazay say so raha hai!" Mr.Malhotra spoke laughingly and Nandini too joined him.

"He was so hungry and tired!" She said in an amazed tone once again staring at her adorable son whose grip on the feeder handle was loosening because he was drifting to sleep but suddenly his sleep was disturbed with a loud voice which was...

"Am home early!!!!!" Manik shouted from the main door and Neeyan's eyes shot open on hearing the voice of his Papa the dearest while Nandini sighed. Neeyan immediately wriggled out of Nandini's lap with eyes still half closed and stumbled towards the main door where Manik was waiting for him.