Chapter 50

Hey guys! I just wanna say that I can't believe I have 3.8K reads! Thank you so much to everyone whose read, voted and commented! I'll try and update as much as I can. I hope you enjoy this part, please vote and comment!😘💜💜

"So because it's our first lesson back, I'm not going to give you any homework except using your newly learned spells whenever you can." Bellatrix said at the end of the lesson.

All of the students left the room except Francesca, who stormed to the front of the room."Hey Francesca, can I help you with anything?" Bellatrix said innocently.

"Okay, cut the crap." Francesca said. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm working. You should be too, your next lesson is starting any minute now." Bellatrix said.

"Let me put it like this; why do you think this is in any way okay?" Francesca said. "Your my mother, you can't be here!"

"Well, I got asked to be here, and I'm doing a service for my country. Now, I'd love to sit an chat, but you've got a lesson to go to, and I need to go..out." Bellatrix said.

"Where are you going?" Francesca said.

"Just...Hogsmede..now go!" Bellatrix said, before packing her stuff up and and walking out of the room.

Bellatrix went out of the school gates and then apparated to a small flat. It was dark, dirty and damp, but Bellatrix took a deep breath and calmed herself. She hated being there so much."Hylo? Where are you?" She said in a seductive voice.

"I'm right here baby," Hylo said, taking her by the waist and kissing her. "Now how about we go strait to the bedroom...."

"I'm not a slut Hylo." Bellatrix said, sitting down on the dirty sofa. "Let's just talk first, we never talk anymore."

"Talking isn't as fun." Hylo said bluntly.

Bellatrix reached her hand out and pulled him next to her kissing him on the cheek. "Well it's not all about you honey, now tell me, what's been going on with you?"

"Well...it's not a Ravenclaw anymore. They think Ravenclaws were always sneaky." Hylo said.

"Are they thinking about anyone in particular?" Bellatrix asked.

"Oh yeah, wait a sec, I wrote in down let me find it." Hylo said, going into his bedroom and looking around. Bellatrix gagged a little, the whole apartment smelled like someone hadn't taken a shower in six years and then thrown rotten eggs everywhere. "I've got it!" Hylo said, coming in with an old, what appeared to be half eaten, peice of paper.

Bellatrix took the list and read it out loud.

"Hallie Stone, Maya Crayley, Mindy Bones, Bluebell Reynolds, Anastasia Ridgewater and....Francesca Lestrange..." Bellatrix read out, biting her lip.

"Babe, is something wrong?" Hylo asked. "You don't know any of these people right?"

"Hylo, how stupid are you?" Bellatrix said, resting her face in her hands. "What's my name?"

"Sexy Lexi."

"No seriously, what's my name?"

"Bella...Bella Le...something?" Hylo guessed.

"My name is Bellatrix Lestrange. Now look at this paper. What comes into your mind." Bellatrix said, thrusting the paper at his chest.

Hylo started laughing. "My sisters called Maya."

Bellatrix rolled her eyes. "Look at the last name."

"Francesca Lestrange." Hylo said, very confused. "Oh! You have the same surname! Is this your niece or something?"

"No Hylo, that's my daughter."

"How old are you again?" Hylo said, very confused.

"A lady never reveals her age."

"Cause I thought you were like 29. But I'm always stoned, so you could be like 80."

"I'm not 80."

"Good. Now let's go into the bedroom..."

"Do you think they'll pick my little Chessie?" Bellatrix asked quietly.

"I don't know." Hylo admitted. "But I do know, considering you've been...well...pregnant...you look really good. Like no stretch marks or anything."

Bellatrix sighed. He had done things for her, it was time she payed him back. "Let's go then.."

~*~

"Is that your mum?" Mindy asked. Francesca didn't know Mindy very well, but she shared a room with her, Ana and Bluebell.

"She's way cooler than I thought." Bluebell said. "Like, when I first saw her I was like, OH MY FRICKIN GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, but she's actually really nice."

"Yeah, she's my mum." Francesca said. "I know she looks kinda...scary, but she's not even half as bad as she looks."

"I disagree." Ana muttered into her pillow.

"Oh shut up Ana." Mindy said. "I think she's really nice, well..now she is. She dresses really different from my mum though..not sluttier but.."

"Yes, sluttier." Francesca said, laughing a little. "She's always dressed like a slut, but even since my dad I've never seen her with another guy like that. Whenever people look at her like that in bars, she just swears at them. It's quite funny actually."

"She's so different from my family." Bluebell said.

"I love her anyway." Francesca said. "Love her more than anything in the world."