How To Please A Woman.

*Cookie And Angelo Are Having Sex At Cookies House And Lucious Stops By And Hears Them.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie laid on her back, in her bed, letting out small moans as Angelo licked between her legs. Sure, she really liked him, but the sex wasn't always...surprising. No new positions or exciting ones, only just the norm. Cookie didn't hate the sex, but it was just....average sex to her. Cookie was a fierce woman with an attitude, romance wasn't always just what it took. "You like that?" Angelo asked, gently pounding between her legs with his face inches from hers. She let out a moan and nodded. She wasn't going to lie, it was pleasurable, but it felt just as sex normally would, if you know what she means. He kissed her lips deeply and then kissed her neck. Now that was something he was good at.

Lucious pulled up to cookies house to deliver some forms. He knew cookie didn't want to dare see his face, but nobody else would give the forms to her. He also wondered why come she didn't appear at work, having Lucious to do the work she needed to.

He stepped up to her front door, and knocked. There was no answer, but cookies car was in the driveway. He knocked again, but there was no answer. He tried the door knob, and was surprised that it was unlocked. He was confused as to why cookie would leave her door open..

*Flashback Of Cookie Being Picked Up By Angelo As They Made Out And Opened The Front Door. They Didn't Bother To Lock It Behind Them.*

Lucious walked inside and closed the door behind him. He heard slight moaning from upstairs, and raised an eyebrow. "What the hell is she doing up there?" he asked himself. He slowly made his way to the stairway and walked up the stairs. He followed the sound into cookies bedroom, and put his ear to it. He heard moaning and grunting, and his eyes widened. "I know she isn't having sex with who I think she is. I hardly even hear cookie moaning." lucious quietly chuckled. He opened the door and saw cookie and Angelo in bed together. "Woah woah man what are you doing just barging in here?!" shouted angelo, getting up and wrapping a towel around his waist. Cookie gasped and covered herself with the covers. "Lucious what the hell are you doing here! Get the hell out!" she shouted at him. "Well it didn't sound like you two were doing anything important.." he said. "You were listening to us? Lucious get the hell out and let me spend time with my man, I don't see why come you care anyway." said cookie. "Your man? Well 'your man' didn't sound like he was pleasing you." snapped lucious. Cookie rolled her eyes and sat up. "Well he was. Now get the hell out!" cookie yelled. "You weren't moaning the way you do when you're with me, I didn't even hear you." said lucious. "Look lucious, me and cookie were in the middle of something, and she was enjoying it. So Can you get out of here, man!" Angelo yelled. "Oh would you look at that? Baldilocks here thinks he knows about cookie.." said lucious. "Lucious shut up and get out." said cookie. "No, I need to show him how sex with you is really supposed to be done." said lucious, causing cookie to laugh. "Ha. You aren't getting anything from me, so leave!" cookie screamed. Lucious walked further inside the room and chuckled. "It doesn't even smell like sex in here, man! What are you doing, just grinding up against her?" Lucious sarcastically asked. Angelo sighed and shook his head in an annoyed tone. "You're always ruining shit, lucious! Just leave me alone!" shouted cookie. "Cookie, don't act like the sex he was 'supposedly' giving you was really making you curl your toes..." Lucious said back, watching as cookie lowered her head and Angelo watched her.

"She knows how much I dislike Angelo. So she should let me embarrass him." lucious thought to himself. "So come on cookie, let me show this punk how real sex with you is supposed to be like. It doesn't have to mean anything, before you ask." lucious said, taking off his suit. "Well, forget this, I'm leaving." said Angelo. Lucious went to the door, and locked it. "Oh no, you're not going anywhere. Your ass is going to watch as I pleasure 'your woman' the way she needs to be. Your ass might learn a thing or two." said lucious. Angelo scoffed and crossed his arms. Lucious walked over to cookie and grinned. "If you let me do this one time, you can have your milkdud all to yourself. But let me embarrass him." said lucious to her. "Fucking fine! If you'll leave me the hell alone and won't ever judge our relationship ever again then fine!" cookie shouted, hitting his chest. "Angelo baby this doesn't mean anything. Lucious just alwys has to get some shit in return before he treats someone fairly." said cookie. Lucious undressed himself, and cookie sighed. She removed the sheets from her body and lucious looked her up and down. "Stop staring so hard, old head." cookie said to him, causing him to grin at her. "I swear lucious if you tell anyone about this." said cookie. "I won't baby- I'm NOT your baby." she said, cutting him off. Cookie got into the doggiestyle position, and lucious grinned and touched her folds, causing cookie to slap his hand. "You see angelo, cookie requires a very specific approach during sex. You have to know what she likes and dislikes, how long she wants that specific thing before she wants you to do something different, how much she enjoys it, and her spots that send her off the edge. All of which, I made her have." lucious said. "Lucious shut the hell up." said cookie. "Sadly since you as a grown man don't know how to please her, I'll have to show you. Cookie likes for you to have a bit of foreplay, but it can't be basic. Not just feeling and kissing on her. You have to put it down." said lucious, smacking cookie on her ass, causing her to gasp and jump up. But before she could say anything, lucious leaned down on top of her and gently gripped her hair while he kissed her neck. Cookie rolled her eyes, trying not to enjoy it. "You see?" said lucious to angelo, who shook his head. "Now, when you put yourself inside of her, go easy at first, since cookie doesn't like when you go in rough." said lucious, slowly entering himself inside cookie, making her gasp. She laid her head on the bed with her ass in the air, while lucious leaned over her slightly, holding himself up with his arms that were next to her head. "Take a couple gentle stroaks, then you can get to work." said lucious, instructing what he said. Once he started to pound into cookie, she felt a wave of pleasure tale over her. She tried so hard not to moan, for the sake of angelo, and because she didn't want lucious to know that he was pleasuring her. Lucious moaned and lucious his lips. Cookie scrunched up her face, trying her hardest to be stable.