First mission?

Hey guys creepypasta706 here. This is my first ever fanfic and I hope you like it.
Key:
Y/n: your name
Y/k/n: your killer name
E/c: eye color
H/l: hair length
H/c: hair color

It was a normal day for you as you walked downstairs of the creepypasta mansion. You had just became a proxy 2 weeks ago and your first mission was tonight. You were so happy to find out that you got to go with Toby. You had a crush on the twitchy boy since day one. Now today was going to be the day that you got to be with him alone. Should you tell him? You shook you head and went back upstairs to your room and grab you favorite weapon. It was a knife you father gave you before you went mad and killed them. You chuckled remembering the Night.
"(Y/n) y-you ready?" a familiar voice spoke breaking you from your thoughts
"Oh yeah T-Toby." you smiled and blushed a bit as you noticed that his goggles and mask where off.
The two of you left the mansion and started walking through slender forest. Your mind started to wander but was quickly brought back when you heard Toby's voice. "So whats the story behind (Y/k/n)."
You fell silent and remembered the night when it all happened. Your (E/c) filled with black tears as you looked off to the distance. Your (h/l) (h/c) fell across your left eye as all the memories flowed right back into you as if it just had happened.
*flash back*
It was one of those nights your dad came home drunk. This time he didn't go easy on your mom.
"YOU USELESS WHORE!!!" He screamed as he beat your mother to death. You where upstairs taking a shower and you had your radio to loud to hear the screams of your  mother. Your father then ran upstairs and burst through the bathroom door as your naked self was walking out. He pulled you out and was raised his hand to slap you but you kneed him in the balls and he toppled over on his side trying to catch his breath.
You ran down your stairs to the kitchen to find your dead mother and that's where you snapped. You went back upstairs after grabbing a kitchen knife and you brutally murdered your father in front of your sister. You giggled as you grabbed her and slide the knife across her cheek
"You saw me kill daddy. Now I must silence you forever. Night night" you stabbed the knife in your sister's eye and kept stabbing it into her skull until she lay dead on the floor.
*flash back ends*
You where broken from your trance to find Toby shaking you."(y-y/n) wake up! C-come on"
You cried and looked at him with black tears dripping down your face. He kissed you softly on your lips as a way to calm you down. You melted into the kisses and forgot about everything that happened and kissed back.
He looked at you blushing and smiled a bit. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck."s-sorry about that...."
"I l-love you T-Toby"