Chapter 29.

Damn!!

Why we even decided to show up in the club?

I mean, why in the fucking hell?

all males are gawking at my wife. I snakes my arm around her waist more possessively pulling her more closer to me. Ignoring the glare she gave to me but I just rolled my eyes at all the males.

Even I notice a guy at the counter gaze her up to down, enjoying the view, obviously. I roll my eyes again.

Oh man! I understand that she is looking very hot even I'm turned on too on seeing her but you guys are fucking eye raping her. Behave boys...

And By the way she look like a Seductress in her pretty red dress, its not going to help either.

"I don't want you too stay here for long. Enjoy yourself in five minutes and then we are leaving this place." I shouted over the loud rocking music of the club.

She pouts adorably at me but i look away. I kinda loose my control most of the time when she look so adorable.

"But why? No.  I have five minutes. Five minutes. Like Seriously. You are kidding me  right." She asked me totally startled.

"At last be happy that I'm giving you five minutes otherwise until now I would have thrown you on my shoulder and we will be going home back." I chipped looking around.

"That was soooo rude." I heard her soft complaint.

"I thought you would say romantic." I chipped back.

"yeah right. Romantic. Not in the hell sake. This time you are behaving like a possessive freak. " she chipped back.

I think she have got drunk only by the smell of alcohol. Is that even possible.!!!

"Possessive freak. You are safe here only because of me. Do you get that pretty young Lady." I ensured her, making her understand.

"I would be safe too if I would be alone here. " she answered back confidently.

Does she even know what is she saying.?

OK fine!

"One hour! Just for one hour I don't know you and you don't know me. OK. If you approach me within one hour you will do what I say. Done??" I asked smirking as I hoping her to back off and say

No ! Let's go home...

But instead , she have a big smile on her face and she nodded .

"Done done done!!" I heard her excitement filled voice.

"Ok. A last minute advice. Stay away from all those guys." I whispers slowly. Eyes all the makes around.

"Why those guys would be even interested in me?." She asked confusingly.

Seriously!!

I pulled her to me, startling her. Our frame plastered. My hands around her waist, I can even lean a little down to plant a kiss on her neck. But I denied the urge to do so.

Self control! You know!!

Hope I keep it for long!!

"Do you have any idea, what effect you have on males." I whispers huskily grazing my nose on her left cheek.

She pushed me suddenly and chipped.
" hey you are a stranger!! So now  Stay away !!" She smirked and within seconds she is lost somewhere in the crowd.

Oh god!!! Did she really just did that.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...