Guardian Angel

Today was your first day attending your new school. You were quite nervous because this is a much bigger school then your old one.

You take a couple deep breathes, attempting to calm your nerves, before you opened up the classroom door and walked inside.

All eyes immediately looked at you. You put your head down not wanting to draw yourself any more attention. You then walked to the back of the classroom, where you sat down at an empty desk.

A couple minutes later, the bell rang and your new teacher walked into the room.

"Good morning class!" The teacher smiled. "Before we get on with today's lesson, I'd like to introduce all of you to our new student. Miss L/N, please come up here."

Your heart sank and tried to escape out of your chest. Crap this can't be happening! You slowly got up from your seat and made your way up to the front of the classroom. You turned around, your head hanging low in embarrassment.

"M-my n-name is Y/N L/N." You managed to squeak out.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Y/N." Your teacher smiled.

You nodded your head as you began to walk back to your seat. You were so focused on getting there, you didn't even notice the leg that was placed out in the isle to trip you.

And trip did you. Your foot caught the leg and you went down with a loud thud. Everyone in the class started to laugh.

"Not only do we have our selfs a stutterer, but we have a clumsy kid as well!" Someone sneered. More laughter erupted.

You quickly get up and hustle back to your seat. You sat down, hung your head, and cried.

People were still laughing, making you even more embarrassed. Your teacher attempted to calm the class, but it didn't work.

But what you didn't realize, a boy that sat three seats to your left wasn't laughing, but rather concerned for you.

. . .

For the rest of the week, you were picked and bullied on. Not a day went by where you didn't cry.

On that Friday of the first week, you got a note on your locker.

Dear Y/N,

Hello! You probably don't know who I am, but I know who you are. Please don't get the wrong idea when I say this, but I want to see something different on your face. I don't want to see a sad expression filled with tears, I rather want to see you smile.

Next week, please smile for me, that's all I ask. I want to see your true smile that fits so delicately on your beautiful face.

If you need any help, just call me! My number is P/N {Phone Number}

Best of luck!
- Anonymous

Time skip ~

That next Monday, you walked into school with a bright smile on your face. The kids in your class laughed at you again, but you ignored them. That's when the door to your classroom opened, and you saw him.

A tall boy with white/blue hair and violet eyes walked into the classroom. You were in aw since you've never seen anything like him before.

As he walked down an isle getting closer to you, all the girls tried to get his attention. He could've cared less as he stopped right next to your desk. You blushed as he put a hand on your desk.