Chapter 49: Roselyn

Chapter 49: Roselyn

     " Roselyn," Jackson banged on the door. " Roselyn let me in, I saw you move the drapes back"

           I stood uncomfortably in silence wearing nothing but Jackson's T-shirt. I left my phone in his car because it was dead anyways. " Let me try" I whisper and stepped in front of Jackson.

    " Look, Roselyn we're here because of Andrew—"

        " She already—"

       " Shh!" I sighed rolling my eyes at him. " Roselyn i'm really sorry this idiot has decided to  bother you but, you see Andrew has recently taken advantage of me and—"

  The door opened. "That son of a bitch"

   "Exactly" Jackson smirked and walked in.

          ~

" I still can't believe you're not wearing any shorts under my shirt" Jackson muttered to me under his breath. 

    " And where the heck am I supposed to get shorts from?"

      " You were wearing a dress weren't you?" He whisper yelled.

          " Which I took off because it was wet" I crossed my arms.

        " Um excuse me but you're atti—"

           " I found you some sweatpants!" Roselyn walked back into the room smiling.

           " Thanks Roselyn" I quickly slipped on the grey sweats.

            " Please," She motioned towards the couch. " Have a seat, and call me Rose"

               I froze.

            " Wait...what did you just say?" I asked.

               She looked at me confused. " Um... have a seat?"

         " No," I shook my head. " After that"

             " I said call me Rose. Roselyn is way too formal for me" She laughed.

               Jackson studied my expression for a while but didn't say anything.

               " Oh okay.." I nodded.

               " So," Jackson clapped. Taking away from the awkward silence. "Tell us your story"

                 " Everything?" She bit her nails and looked down. Her long dark hair swooped down and covered half her face.

   " Well no but—"

      " Yes," I cut Jackson off. " I want to hear it. Every painful, excruciating detail, don't worry we won't judge you"

   " Ashley" Jackson glared at me.

      " it's ok..." Rose closed her eyes. " I will share if it helps you teach him a lesson"

          " Thank you Rose" Jackson didn't look at me.

    " This didn't happen recently but it wasn't that long ago either, it almost feel like it was yesterday," She began. " I was bestfriends with his girlfriend at the time and we both use to have a crush on him growing up. I had nothing on her though so I knew she would win. They started going on dates together and we would just stay home and play video games. The more dates they went out on the more friendzoned I became"