V

- flashback;

"Unnie, come watch this with me."

The girl who was rushed into the emergency room calls for me before I leave his room. She suddenly passed out after working out too much and not getting enough nutrition. I looked at the time and figure I had a couple more minutes to spare before I need to start checking up the other patients.

Sigh, after this interning hours, I have to go back to my dorm and study for my exams.

"What is it?" I smile, walking back to her. I pulled a chair close to her bed and sat intently, waiting for her to show me the video from her phone.

"It's a video of my favorite group in their concert, I was so inspired the first time I watched it." She smiles brightly at me, finally playing the video.

I didn't have to look twice, I knew it was them. I knew that he is the one who's holding the microphone.

Min Yoongi.

"He's my favorite," she points at her screen with her feeble finger. "Suga is such a wonderful person."

I half-smiled to myself and watch the video instead.

"Back then, when I was in high school, I had performed for the first time in front of just two person," he says from the microphone.

Does he mean Yuri and I? Was he talking about that time at the music room? When he had to practice for the talent show?

"Someone has told me this, 'if you pursue perfection, you can't become a perfect person. No matter whether you're perfect or not, other people will remember you eventually',"

I remember those lines... I clearly remember them...

He continues, "they told me that the more you want to push yourself to achieve greater things, the more tired you will be, and they were right."

"Unnie, why are you crying?" The patient asked me, pausing the video.

I realized that I really am crying now, so I looked up and wiped the tears away from my cheek and lied," Oh, I was just moved."

Those lines are familiar to me because I was the one who told him those. He still remembers the things I told him.

He still remembers me.

"Eunji-ah, I will need your help in room 304." The head doctor I was working with says from the door of the room, "I think you might like this patient."

"What?" I asked as I stood up from the chair and said goodbye to her. "Who is it?"

"Just come and see." He says with a calm smile.

When we reached the room where the new patient is admitted into, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Why in the world would this person be here on the same place where I am again? Is this God's way of cursing me?

"Waaa, you're a doctor?" He asks, his eyes enlarging just like his mouth did. "That's awesome!"

"A future doctor." I corrected as I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm an intern."

It's him.

He's that cocky idol I met from the coffee shop.

"You know each other?" The doctor asks, giving him and I confused looks.

"Yeah," he nodded before he adds, "she was mean to me even though I was about to show her my b-"

"No." I quickly say, cutting him off. "We don't know each other, sir. He's just messing around." I tried my best to stay as calm as possible while the jerk kept on laughing quietly to himself

Just you wait.

The moment my boss leaves the room, you are going to regret it.

"Well, i'll leave you to tend him." He nods, believing me. "Bring me your report once you're done."

"I won't take long." I promised as he leaves the room.

Once I was sure that he's gone, I took a spare pillow from the bed and smashed it right at him, startling him. "You've been getting in my nerves, you know? I haven't even forgotten that night at the coffee shop and now you're here."

"Ah, I have that charm on girls." He winks at me as he takes the pillow and hugs it close to him. "I just can't leave your mind, huh?"

"SHUT UP." I exasperatedly say as I take a step close to him and take my stethoscope to place it on his chest.

His heartbeat's normal.

"Why are you here anyway?" I ask, shoving the stethoscope harder on his chest.

"I had breathing problems." He says, but his playful tone is gone. "It was so hard to breathe."

Oh.

I gradually withdraw my hand away from him, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." He says, grinning at me.

"Wait here, i'll just go get something to ensure your health." I say as I turn back around, but his cold hand held on to my wrist.

"Wait," he says, making me turn around to look at him. "Do you remember what I said in the coffee shop? That i'll let you pay for my shirt the next time I see you?"

Oh crap.

I don't have a lot of savings right now. Is it my fault that the expenses here in Seoul are much higher than what I was spending in Daegu?

"How... how much is it?" I ask, gulping as I spoke.

"I don't want your money, I already have lots of that." He proudly says with a smug smile. "I have something in mind though."

"And what is that, if you don't mind me asking?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Be my personal doctor while i'm here." He says, finally letting go of my hand, laying back down into the bed relaxingly.

"I'd rather pay for your sh-"

"Or I can just tell your boss that you're not taking care of me like you're supposed to." He shrugs teasingly. "Up to you."

UGH. I NEVER HATED SOMEONE AS MUCH AS I HATE HIM.

No matter how pissed off I am, I composed myself and show him a forced smile before I replied.

"Fine."