chapter 1

*when Maddy was five*

**At mikealsons house**

"So you did a spell that made Caroline get into a car accident" Rebecca said Maddy nodded her head "that's impressive love" klaus said as he walked into the living room that Maddy and Rebecca were in "I guess so" Maddy said...

*At Salvatore's house after Maddy ran away*

"Stefan!!!!" Caroline said as she walked in the Salvatore house with her clothing ripped and glass in her hair she heard two people crying she zoomed into Maddy's room and saw her room completely empty she saw Stefan and Damon on the floor sobbing Stefan held a note in his hand. That's when Caroline put the pieces together she went to Stefan and Damon..Damon growled and pinned Caroline to the wall "this would never have happened if you just let Maddy and Stefan spend time together.. now she's gone god knows where and could get hurt.. this is all your fault" Caroline felt bad Damon let go of her she put her head down  "what happened to you" Damon asked coldly "i-i got into a car accident but Bonnie said that someone casted a spell that caused me to get Into a car accident.. I think Maddy was the one who casted that spell" Damon nodded his head  "she is probably with the mikealsons like always" Stefan said "it's best she stays there for a little while" Damon said they all nod my head...

This is the first chapter I'll update soon if the teenage Maddy